TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SOLD MY 07 SHELBYGT

shelbygt350s

HI I TRADED MY 07 SHELBYGT BLACK 5SPD FOR A 08 SHELBY GT CONV GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL FROM WOODHOUSE FORD IN BLAIR NE NO ONE WOULD MAKE A DEAL THAT I COULD LIVE WITH. I WILL HAVE THE CAR WED OR THUR MINE HAD 1119. MILES ON IT ...LOVE THAT VISTA BLUE A REALLY GOOD DEALER AS FAS AS IAM CONCERN .BEFORE YOU ASK I DID TALK TO THE DEALERS ON HERE FRIST WITH ALL THE NEW O7'S STILL ON THE LOTS IT WAS HARD TO GET A GOOD TRADE .....SHELBY DUDE TOLD ME I HAD BETTER TAKE IT

HI I TRADED MY 07 SHELBYGT BLACK 5SPD FOR A 08 SHELBY GT CONV GOT A REALLY GOOD DEAL FROM WOODHOUSE FORD IN BLAIR NE NO ONE WOULD MAKE A DEAL THAT I COULD LIVE WITH. I WILL HAVE THE CAR WED OR THUR MINE HAD 1119. MILES ON IT ...LOVE THAT VISTA BLUE A REALLY GOOD DEALER AS FAS AS IAM CONCERN .BEFORE YOU ASK I DID TALK TO THE DEALERS ON HERE FRIST WITH ALL THE NEW O7'S STILL ON THE LOTS IT WAS HARD TO GET A GOOD TRADE .....SHELBY DUDE TOLD ME I HAD BETTER TAKE IT

Wow.....Congratulations Bob, the Blue was always my first color choice. Are you going to have it drop by the mod shop on the way home? LOL By the way Black still is the fastest color. :P

Can't wait to see it. Keep us posted.

We've met somebody else with an '08 who is going to the mod shop. Really looking forward to this years shows. The Shelby GT's were well represented at the B-Day Bash. It was really cool seeing them on the track. The B-Day bash was a really great way to hook up with all the other Shelby GT owners.

Talk to you soon,

Sherri

Wow.....Congratulations Bob, the Blue was always my first color choice. Are you going to have it drop by the mod shop on the way home? LOL By the way Black still is the fastest color. :P

Can't wait to see it. Keep us posted.

We've met somebody else with an '08 who is going to the mod shop. Really looking forward to this years shows. The Shelby GT's were well represented at the B-Day Bash. It was really cool seeing them on the track. The B-Day bash was a really great way to hook up with all the other Shelby GT owners.

Talk to you soon,

Sherri

THANKS SHERRI . I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT I WILL DO AFTER IT GETS HERE ,IT LEFT BLAIR NE THIS MORNING .GLAD YOU HAD FUN I WAS TO BUSY TO EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING ANYWHERE WE ARE PUTTING BACK TOGETHER A 68 GT500 ,AND GOT A 67GT 500 IN PAINT

Do you mind sharing price details of your trade? Trade-in and new car prices?

If I'd known the 08's were gonna be blue I'd waited to buy. I love the blue too!

Archived