How many of you PowerLease holders have recieved your car

and are you happy with the way things have gone? :finger:

I AM NOT!!! I am still waiting to see my car :kuko:

and the more people that get there cars that are not PL cust. :banghead:

is just sooooo frustrating. No ill thoughts towards any of you that aren't

PL holders, just have MAJOR CASE OF PSDS sence May of 2004 :runaway:

But then it was PSVTDS

shouldn't it be called MAJOR CASE OF (PL)PSDS instead :hysterical:

Mine was delivered 7/21. Have yet to close out the lease car. So that makes the PL deal two for four:

DID get the '04 Cobra to drive while awaiting the new car - REALLY liked it, hard to turn it loose.

DID get the '07 allocated to me persoanally enabling me to save thousands under MSRP - like the new car even better than the Terminator

DID NOT get 'first in line' privileges for the '07, no matter how loosely you interpret 'first' - while I luckily got one in the first few hundred, it doesn't appear many of my PowerLease mates fared as well. ALL of us were supposed to get this (if we got the order in early), not just me.

DID NOT get lease tailored to end when new car is delivered. More calls to make, but Ford Credit only appears to be offering to end the lease early if you pay every penny due at lease termination time. Is that what the brochure implied? Don't think so. Still a work in progress.

Mine was delivered 7/21. Have yet to close out the lease car. So that makes the PL deal two for four:

DID get the '04 Cobra to drive while awaiting the new car - REALLY liked it, hard to turn it loose.

DID get the '07 allocated to me persoanally enabling me to save thousands under MSRP - like the new car even better than the Terminator

DID NOT get 'first in line' privileges for the '07, no matter how loosely you interpret 'first' - while I luckily got one in the first few hundred, it doesn't appear many of my PowerLease mates fared as well. ALL of us were supposed to get this (if we got the order in early), not just me.

DID NOT get lease tailored to end when new car is delivered. More calls to make, but Ford Credit only appears to be offering to end the lease early if you pay every penny due at lease termination time. Is that what the brochure implied? Don't think so. Still a work in progress.

Glad you got your car...but you're right about the PL. I am still waiting for my '07 to arrive. It is supposed to be on the rail as we speak....I'll believe it when I see it! As for ending the PL...according to all the literature it is supposed to "Expire when the new car arrives". Apparently, no one at Ford Credit knows anything about this. My dealer called and was told that there is a 90 day window. I lucked out, because my dealer is buying my '04 Mystichrome for $26,000 which is the amount to end the lease. I did get a great price on the '07 - $1,000 over invoice, but certianly have not gotten one of the first as the original terms dictated.

Roger all -

I guess I'm the guinea pig because I seem to be the first PL guy posting here with his car. I am working it through Ford Credit and the PL coordinator as we speak. I PROMISE I will pass along what I find out including phone numbers / names to get this sorted out. It is not sorted out as of this morning, so there's no point is passing out phone numbers.

The crux of the issue is whether there is actually any special consideration for PowerLease holders. You can terminate the lease early with a normal lease - no problem - as long as you pay the entire balance due including the remaining payments. That isn't what the PL brochure seems to say, however.

In any event, to all PL holders, be sure to keep up on your payments until you get specific instructions. No matter what you THINK the deal is, make sure you don't miss a payment and default or you will get into trouble credit-wise even if you think you are right. (Thanks, Fred.) It's easier to go for the refund later than to try to repair a real bad mark on your credit report - no one reading it or listening to your explanation will give a crap. Hang on a little longer, and save the anger for later if you can. I'll pass along what I learn as soon as I know more.

Archived