TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Allocation Drawing Done??

docshelby

Was at the dealer last night, he said drawing has been done, and they will find out next month who gets one.

Can anyone verify this? he said drawing was based on 2006 Mustang sales only.

has not be done to my knowledge. im pretty sure that they have NOT drawn.

each dealer gets at least 1 chip. then dealers earn extra chips for different thing.(pres award, SVT and things like that) each dealer can win ONLY 1 allocation. they are having a special KR unveiling during CS Bash this weekend. im hoping to brown nose myself an allocation. i figure the worst they can say is NO!!

michael morris

has not be done to my knowledge. im pretty sure that they have NOT drawn.

each dealer gets at least 1 chip. then dealers earn extra chips for different thing.(pres award, SVT and things like that) each dealer can win ONLY 1 allocation. they are having a special KR unveiling during CS Bash this weekend. im hoping to brown nose myself an allocation. i figure the worst they can say is NO!!

michael morris

MM is correct.....same info that I have so far. MM PLEASE GET ME an Allocation also, you may need my .45 Colt.........if that brown nosing thing does not work out.........................randy

MM is correct.....same info that I have so far. MM PLEASE GET ME an Allocation also, you may need my .45 Colt.........if that brown nosing thing does not work out.........................randy

Randy i dont know if the brown nosing is going to work, but i also have excessive crying and extreme louding begging planned. i will let you know if the .45 is needed :lol:

michael morris

Archived