TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our CSBB adventure has officially begun

ShelbyGT/SC

Well, for some of us here in balmy New England and Mid-Atlantic, we've already officially begun our adventure for the 85th Carroll Shelby Birthday Bash (CSBB). Yesterday, we loaded up the rig with 6 Shelby's courtesy of riharley's success in finding a truck.

I posted some pictures on my Photobucket site under the album 85th Shelby Birthday Bash heading. I would have put more but Roger and I both have surprises about our cars so you'll just have to wait for the bash.

I also have begun telling the story in my blog. This Thursday, I'll post pictures so you'll see the surprises.

For those not attending but wishing to get as frequent as possible updates, I will be posting as often as possible on my blog so please feel free to keep checking. I welcome any comments, thoughts or ideas there so please add something in the comments section. If anyone has any questions while we're out there, put them in my blog in one of the comments sections. Since I get instant updates on my Blackberry, I'll be sure to get the question and find answers.

Wow, hard core! Thanks for doing this; it should be great for us guys who were unable to take a trip such as this!

Couple items of bads news :(

First..I have decided not to take my laptop...not going to be in the room enough to use it anways...and I don't want to lug it around and count on different people carrying it for me from here to there and back to here :rolleyes:

Second...I don't think your cars are going to make it :( :angry: Rich and I just got back from a drive for dinner...and we saw the TRUCK CARRYING YOUR CARS IN FLORIDA !!!! :o

We stopped the driver and he said something about going to Miami to make some "real" money for this haul. Not sure what he meant...but it's not looking good. He got back in his truck and headed south towards alligator alley !!!! :blink: I called the FHP to let them know that this guy was hijacking your cars, but they just laughed and said lady...do you remember that commercial of the cop driving the GT -H ?

He then just laughed and walked away :(:(

Sorry guys :P

Couple items of bads news :(

First..I have decided not to take my laptop...not going to be in the room enough to use it anways...and I don't want to lug it around and count on different people carrying it for me from here to there and back to here :rolleyes:

Second...I don't think your cars are going to make it :( :angry: Rich and I just got back from a drive for dinner...and we saw the TRUCK CARRYING YOUR CARS IN FLORIDA !!!! :o

We stopped the driver and he said something about going to Miami to make some "real" money for this haul. Not sure what he meant...but it's not looking good. He got back in his truck and headed south towards alligator alley !!!! :blink: I called the FHP to let them know that this guy was hijacking your cars, but they just laughed and said lady...do you remember that commercial of the cop driving the GT -H ?

He then just laughed and walked away :(:(

Sorry guys :P

1) Sue,no need to worry. I will bring my laptop to update my blog as often as possible.

2) Sue,no need to worry. I will bring my laptop to update my blog as often as possible.

1) Sue,no need to worry. I will bring my laptop to update my blog as often as possible.

2) Sue,no need to worry. I will bring my laptop to update my blog as often as possible.

Well i guess you aren't worried about your car then :angry: :P :D

Well i guess you aren't worried about your car then :angry: :P :D

Sorry bout that Sue. I was responding to your post on my Blackberry but then Roger called so I didn't finish.

The driver was really going to look for some high dollar babes to bring to the CSBB. We heard that someone was looking for bikini's for pics with their cars so since the truck had room, he was to swing by Miami to load em up.. LOL

Archived