TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas

dave c

Haven't heard from Roger, Adam, Tim, Rick did you guys get your cars loaded? Perhaps you have some pics you'd like to share with us. Hope all went well. Mr Wicked, how's the plaque coming? Haven't heard from you about this. Did everybody get their money in, hope all went OK with it. Curious to hear how and who is presenting this to Mr. Shelby, or is this all top secret............. 5 days and counting :) .

Would appreciate some info. Not that we're getting excited or anything. It just another weekend.......NOT!!!

I heard the driver forgot Adam's car and it's sitting in some parking lot in a snow bank somewhere :D

I am so excited about this I can barely stand it ! Went through all my clothes today.......charged up the two ways.....camera........and I am ready to roll. Hope I can sleep the next few nights !!!

Sue

I hope everyone has a great time there. Wish I could have made it myself. Hopefully the website will post plenty of vids and photos. I am also very interested in seeing lap times and e.t.'s.

Dave

The plaque showed up Friday. I think it came out really great, hopefully everyone will think so too.I will photo it extensively b4 the trip to Vegas, but I wont be posting pictures of it until after the weekend. Only waiting on money from 2 people and both have contacted me to say its on the way. Some folks really did a nice job on their contributions and I want to thank everyone who is participating for making this turn out so well.

The exact details on the presentation are still being worked out.

MWS

Well my airbag is out...and the cover is off !!!!! My hubby's face is still intact too :lol::lol: :P

I am sure I will get a few strange looks in security at the airport when I carry this thing in my very large purse !!! I hope they don't give me any hassle about carrying this on in my purse. I don't want to take a chance of packing it.

Sue

Well my airbag is out...and the cover is off !!!!! My hubby's face is still intact too :lol::lol: :P

I am sure I will get a few strange looks in security at the airport when I carry this thing in my very large purse !!! I hope they don't give me any hassle about carrying this on in my purse. I don't want to take a chance of packing it.

Sue

Congrats! Way to go Rich. You are going to have to let me know how it went. Sue it's plastic, so there shouldn't be any issues.

Haven't heard from Roger, Adam, Tim, Rick did you guys get your cars loaded? Perhaps you have some pics you'd like to share with us. Hope all went well. Mr Wicked, how's the plaque coming? Haven't heard from you about this. Did everybody get their money in, hope all went OK with it. Curious to hear how and who is presenting this to Mr. Shelby, or is this all top secret............. 5 days and counting :) .

Would appreciate some info. Not that we're getting excited or anything. It just another weekend.......NOT!!!

All went well Dave. All of the cars were on the truck at the first stop by 8:00 AM and when Adam and I left he was just tying them down and placing the covers on them. Then to NY, NJ and PA. Won't be long now!

VERY EXCITED TOO!

Only wish that we had decided to drive our car down from Canada! Oh well. We'll have lots of fun looking at all of your rides!

Biggest disappointment is that we won't be able to get out on the track! I just wanted to say "yeh, I once drove the track at SAI!"

See you all in a few days!

Todd and Jan

VERY EXCITED TOO!

Only wish that we had decided to drive our car down from Canada! Oh well. We'll have lots of fun looking at all of your rides!

Biggest disappointment is that we won't be able to get out on the track! I just wanted to say "yeh, I once drove the track at SAI!"

See you all in a few days!

Todd and Jan

If there is a second session, I will let you drive mine around, my daughter wants the first drive.

If there is a second session, I will let you drive mine around, my daughter wants the first drive.

Way too nice!

I'd be happy as someone's passenger for a lap - if they permit multiple laps, etc......just to say "I did it"

Thanks!

Todd

Thought I'd post a photo of my wife and I. So that while at SAI, you folks might better put a name to a face, etc.

25.jpg

Sorry....don't yet know how to make these photos smaller! Hope that my ugly mug didn't kill any of you!

LOL

:P

Came out with no problems Roger. Took the car for a drive and other than the turning signals working opposite now..everything is running smooth !! :D :P j/k Didn't take him long at all. Thanks for your help with our phone calls lol.

You are an alright guy even if you are a Pats fan :D :P

Wahoooo 4 more days !!!

See you all soon !

Came out with no problems Roger. Took the car for a drive and other than the turning signals working opposite now..everything is running smooth !! :D :P j/k Didn't take him long at all. Thanks for your help with our phone calls lol.

You are an alright guy even if you are a Pats fan :D :P

Wahoooo 4 more days !!!

See you all soon !

SEAHAWKS!

BLAZERS!

Way too nice!

I'd be happy as someone's passenger for a lap - if they permit multiple laps, etc......just to say "I did it"

Thanks!

Todd

Thought I'd post a photo of my wife and I. So that while at SAI, you folks might better put a name to a face, etc.

25.jpg

Sorry....don't yet know how to make these photos smaller! Hope that my ugly mug didn't kill any of you!

LOL

:P

how cute....they dress alike! :o .......j/k.....looking forward to meeting up in LV.

I got invited to drive in LV by several forum members, the generousity of members in this family never ceases to amaze me. These cars are all such prized possessions to all of us, we all take such good care of them....when someone offers to let me drive their car, I am just blown away. Thank you guys and gals for making this family what it is.

Dave

The plaque showed up Friday. I think it came out really great, hopefully everyone will think so too.I will photo it extensively b4 the trip to Vegas, but I wont be posting pictures of it until after the weekend. Only waiting on money from 2 people and both have contacted me to say its on the way. Some folks really did a nice job on their contributions and I want to thank everyone who is participating for making this turn out so well.

The exact details on the presentation are still being worked out.

MWS

Thanks Wicked-makes sense.

Yep the cars are on the truck on their way to Colombia. I hear that Shelby and Mustang parts are a good market there. Of course, I will get my cut! :P

Michael, when do you arrive at the airport. My son and I are going to check in Thursday at the Wynn and need to get over to SAI. Anyone have a car going to SAI?

-Tim-

i stole this pic from adams stuff, i hope he dont mind.

its me and Roger. wanted yall to have a pic so yall can come find me.

michael morris

nevermind, it didnt work. i will try again later

Is this it Michael?

RoadTrip024.jpg

Sue, your plane and car are neck and neck! :D

You are right Roger..in fact...the darn plane looks like it's passing the car this morning !!!! :o

Work today....then tomorrow morning I have one early meeting I "have" to go to, then I am on vacation ! I told my staff that I will be in for the meeting Wednesday....but my brain won't be !! haha

Won't be long now !!!!

Adam..if you are out there...have a safe trip today !

And..safe travels to everyone !

Sue

thanks Roger that one will work. wanted everyone to know what i looked like in case they wanted to avoid me :lol::lol:

michael morris

I'll be the guy selling sun glasses, $100, for those forum members who wish to have their privacy respected and move about incognito. :unsure:

B)

See! Works! Betcha can't tell that's me in the picture above!

You guys are killing me. I can't imagine what you're going to do once next week rolls around. I guess we'll have to start a Tulsa countdown? Plans for a tailgate party? <_<

I might actually get some work done around the house..since lately my evenings have been engulfed in these boards !!!

What Michael..you didn't like the M&M I found of you ???? :lol: You can run but you can't hide from us !!!

See you soooooooooooon !!

Sue

Jeff...I hope you are getting rested up !! :P :D

I might actually get some work done around the house..since lately my evenings have been engulfed in these boards !!!

What Michael..you didn't like the M&M I found of you ???? :lol: You can run but you can't hide from us !!!

See you soooooooooooon !!

Sue

Jeff...I hope you are getting rested up !! :P :D

i didnt want everyone to know i was BIG and RED. now everyone can find me. im going to stick out like you wouldnt believe. :lol:

michael morris

Archived