TEAM SHELBY FORUM

key chain info

• 1 month later...
I called Hertz road side service & gave them the info on my hertz key chain. The agent gave me the renting airport that my car came from. 1-800-654-5060 as on my key chain hope this might help somebody.

I have been trying to get past the Hertz red tape on getting my rental info, or even the maintenance info. So far, no luck! I went to San Diego Hertz where my car was rented but, seems no one really cares enough to want to help me out..."too busy" or "not sure if they can legally do it" they say.

I stil have the original license plates on my GT-H, so it seems like ti should be easy enough. Has anyone had any luck getting rental or maintenancw info from Hertz?

I have been trying to get past the Hertz red tape on getting my rental info, or even the maintenance info. So far, no luck! I went to San Diego Hertz where my car was rented but, seems no one really cares enough to want to help me out..."too busy" or "not sure if they can legally do it" they say.

I stil have the original license plates on my GT-H, so it seems like ti should be easy enough. Has anyone had any luck getting rental or maintenancw info from Hertz?

no luck for me as well. called location of rental got the complete run around. no one cared it was just another rental for them to bother with. :banghead:

Archived