TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Best Part of Mr. Shelby's B-Day Bash

clark17357

What I have noticed with all the Forum traffic for the Birthday Bash is that it has involved the owners of all kinds of Shelby cars. It had always seemed to me that there was at least a little tension, particularly between the GT500 folks and the SGT folks. As things have played out, I have found that these two cars have very distinct personalities and, therefore, appeal to different people in different ways. The more candid among us have shared that there are parts of the "other" car that they like a lot and would like to have on their car. Bottom line, there is far more that binds us together than that sets us apart from each other. It has been a healthy experience for me, I know. I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of each type together in Las Vegas. What a photo op that will be. Your thoughts? Jim

Agree Jim. I belive it the "The Man" and the enthusiast in all of us along with the appreciation of the brand. I loved the GT500 steering wheel so much I bought one! :) And I would not mind having that engine and transmission. You can have the rest though! :D

Archived