TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT Calendars?

MattInDetroit

Hey all:

Over on the "cooler" Team Shelby forums someone asked about SGT calendars. Well, so far everyone comes up empty handed and I received no reply from Shelby Licensing asking them if anyone had contracted with them for one. So I thought why not make our own!

Check out:

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

Click on the details and pricing for the calendars at the bottom. Let me know what styles you like and send me a HI RES picture of your car. I'll only charge the fee listed, and any shipping, create the calendars using the pics of all the cars I get and have them shipped directly to you all!

Since these are OUR cars and I am not charging anything for them other than serving as a "friend" gathering pictures and helping my friends get a calendar, there should be no Licensing issues.

If you want one let me know, otherwise at least send me nice looking pictures of your cars so I can make a cool celndar for myself! :-)

BTW: I'm looking into a "Girls of Shelby" calendar too...Sue? :rolleyes:

-Jeff

NOW that made me laugh !!!

How about the "Granny's of Shelby " hahaha...as my ummm bikini days are long gone !!

How about we wait until after the bash and put some pics and group pics from the bash ? I would definately be interested...and I have a good camera..so maybe we could get some good pics??

LOLOLOL Sue as girls of shelby....ahhhhh that made my day !

*** UPDATE***

Wow...lots of interest! I will be getting back to everyone soon with more info!

HOWEVER, I also found out I can put little notations in the calendar days, like birthdays and events. So, I will be needing your birthday of course. If your car is in the calendar I was thing I could add an arrival note with the CSM number on the date like a birthday? Also any events etc. I was thinking the main meets, Team Shelby events, Carroll's birthday, Amy, Bud, John, Gary, etc. Maybe some Mustang historical dates? Thoughts?

-Jeff

Hey all!

Sorry my box was full! Ugh...I am holding off productionm until after the b-day party.

Here is "the plan":

1.) I will set up a shared internet drive location to drop off your files.

2.) I will create a "How To" with the information I need from you and how to get it to me.

3.) I will create the calendar and place the order which will be marked to ship directly to you.

I would like to get all 4 versions represented, White, Black, GO, Vista, BJ if possible.

I have cleaned out my 'in box' and you will hear more from me shortly after the party.

Thanks!

-Jeff

Jeff,

As I stated on Team Shelby. I think a calendar of current Shelby's would be very cool. I'm in.

Roger

+1

Hey all:

Over on the "cooler" Team Shelby forums someone asked about SGT calendars. Well, so far everyone comes up empty handed and I received no reply from Shelby Licensing asking them if anyone had contracted with them for one. So I thought why not make our own!

Check out:

http://www.apple.com/ilife/iphoto/printproducts.html

Click on the details and pricing for the calendars at the bottom. Let me know what styles you like and send me a HI RES picture of your car. I'll only charge the fee listed, and any shipping, create the calendars using the pics of all the cars I get and have them shipped directly to you all!

Since these are OUR cars and I am not charging anything for them other than serving as a "friend" gathering pictures and helping my friends get a calendar, there should be no Licensing issues.

If you want one let me know, otherwise at least send me nice looking pictures of your cars so I can make a cool celndar for myself! :-)

BTW: I'm looking into a "Girls of Shelby" calendar too...Sue? :rolleyes:

-Jeff

I'd be happy to contribute to the "home made calendar" with this photo

"SGT in BC"

Shelby019.jpg

Archived