TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Delivery Time for anyone with an 07?

UltimateGoKart

:bandance: :bandance: :happy feet: :happy feet: :woohoo:

Got the call from the dealer at 2:30 this afternoon. My new baby has arrived!! Had to stop by and take a peek - it's still in the incubator, all wrapped up is swaddling clothes. Talked with a super gal in the service department - they should be able to get it PDI'd tomorrow and I should be able to bring it home Monday afternoon!!!

Should be able to have pics Monday evening.

Thanks to everyone here for all the help monitoring the progress since July 11. It's been a tough delivery but I believe everything is going to come out JUST FINE!! Let the growing up begin!!!!!!!!!!

07 Premium GT Vert, triple black, charcoal dash, comfort pkg, IUP, side air bags, 3.55 lsd, 5-speed, locking lugs, 17 machined wheels. Received VIN 7/20 --1ZVHT85H075225908

1ZVHT85H075225908

Receipt Date: 7/11/06

Serialize Date: 7/20/06

Segment Date: Week of 8/7

Sequence Date:

Blend Date: 08/03

Produced Date: 08/09

Gate Release Date:

Ship Date: 08/09

Arrival Date: It did arrive dealership 8/25

Sold Date:

Thanks y'all. Might have to stop by on the way to Jax and take some pics. Actually this is my fourth NEW Mustang: (1- 1966 Fastback GT - 4 speed - 289 4V - Candyapple Red - Parchment interior with Burgundy accents), (2 - 2005 GT deluxe coupe - torch red - 5 speed, (3 - 2005 GT Premium Vert - Torch Red - 5 speed, (4 - and now the 07. :party:

Archived