TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustang Monthly article

ShelbyGT/SC

I wanted to give my congrats to Don and Deb Beson. There is a nice article about them in this month's Mustang Monthly (Jan 2008), page 106.

They were the first to have taken the museum delivery.

To my knowledge, they are the first from this forum to have a SGT in a magazine. I know Jason Cerona had his CS/6 in many mags (search this forum for him). He used to be on here a lot and was a great resource. His car is going up on the block at BJ in a few weeks.

Congrats again Besons.

ColoradoShelbyGT, I recall that you're friends with them. Tell them congrats for me and that I'm jealous. LOL

congrats D & D Beson, excellant!

a link to the article would have been nice! :blink:

Sorry about that Michael. I found it in my magazine and didn't think I could see the page online.

But don't worry, make sure you read your mail thoroughly. And, be sure to bring a camera when you go cash that $5 check.

(Feindish) heheheheheh!!!

ColoradoShelbyGT, I recall that you're friends with them. Tell them congrats for me and that I'm jealous. LOL

I haven't gotten my copy of MM in the mail yet. There was a picture of Don and Debbie in the Shelby magazine as well doing the first museum delivery. Don is a great guy and has helped me a lot in my Shelby journey. He is a great resource and a regular contributor to Mustang Monthly. He also has an awesome 68 that I think is pushing over 500 ponies. Adam, I'll pass along your congrats the next time I see Don for lunch.

Archived