TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber showed me how!

Michael Morris

Excellent Michael. With all of the people you have helped this year and all of the Shelby's you have sold you really do deserve this. Can't wait to see it in Vegas. B)

thanks Roger. dont know if i deserve anything, but i am VERY BLESSED. cant wait to get to vegas and see her face to face.

michael morris

It looks good, but not great...yet. Can't wait to see it all SS'd up.

Let us know before you take delivery. I'm thinking that it might make sense to invest a little "laying around" money in BP and Goodyear about that time...

thanks Stan for the mags. i havent seen you on here to thank you. if i can help you get a new filter let me know

michael morris

Cool! It's a lot easier for them to find your car when it's a Red GT 500 in a sea of blue Mustang GTs.

Nice that you got pix of your baby.

everytime you say "sea of blue".....you owe me .25 cents! I think you are up to like a buck fifty now! :D

Excellent Michael. With all of the people you have helped this year and all of the Shelby's you have sold you really do deserve this. Can't wait to see it in Vegas. B)

ditto for me.....congrats MM, if you didnt end up in a Shelby after all this, it just would not have seemed right.

Cant wait to see her and meet you in LV!

Archived