TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!

amyb

ALL,

I just wanted to wish you all the happiest of Holidays! It doesn't matter what holiday you celebrate, it's a great time of year to be thankful for everything we have and for health and happiness.

We all strive to have more and better and different, but this is the one time of the year that we should all take a step back and be thankful for everything we have. Life is precious and short, enjoy the time, spend time with your family and friends.

I personally wish you all the best in the New Year! I also wish you the most fun with your cars!

Be safe, and well!

Amy

Amy Boylan

President Shelby Automobiles, Inc.

More Importantly............Shelby Owner

Thank you Amy, Merry Christmas!

I took my family to see a production of A Chrismas Carol last week. That story always hits too close to home, no, I wouldn't consider myself a "Scrooge". It's just too easy to get caught up in all of the "important" stuff (making a living, careers, mortgages......cars) and realize too late that you missed out on the things that are truly important. Ebenezer Scrooge got the chance to make things right (although he will always regret the things missed). What if, for whatever reason, we don't get that chance?

During this holiday season, hold your loved ones close, let them know that you truly care. Like Amy said, life is precious and short. We all have so much, let us be grateful.

Merry Christmas to all of our Shelby family!

God bless us, every one.

Thank you Amy, Merry Christmas!

I took my family to see a production of A Chrismas Carol last week. That story always hits too close to home, no, I wouldn't consider myself a "Scrooge". It's just too easy to get caught up in all of the "important" stuff (making a living, careers, mortgages......cars) and realize too late that you missed out on the things that are truly important. Ebenezer Scrooge got the chance to make things right (although he will always regret the things missed). What if, for whatever reason, we don't get that chance?

During this holiday season, hold your loved ones close, let them know that you truly care. Like Amy said, life is precious and short. We all have so much, let us be grateful.

Merry Christmas to all of our Shelby family!

God bless us, every one.

:D - SHELBY - :D NEW YEAR TO ALL...

R/ J

Archived