TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT

pottydr_merged

If I was building one I would seriously consider the Cervini Eleanor kit, I think they are gorgeous. I think thats where all the parts came from. Someone probably looped it out wipe the nose and tail off and the cervinis stuff was cheaper then Shelby. :o

:unsure: :wacko: :blink: :rolleyes: I think I threw up in my mouth a little! WHY!WHY!WHY!

I gotta tell you, I agree with you who think they've ruined the looks of the car. The only thing I really liked was the center foglight/lower billet grille. I've considered the black anodized SHELBY billet fuel door for my car, but I didn't like the looks of the one on this car. The rear end was hideous.

Also-did I miss a supercharger listed on there anywhere, because for starting bid that high it better be blown.

from the side it "kinda" looks ok....and i like the side pipes

but the car looks like a big white cardboard box...too much ground effects

especially the back end, it looks like one big giant ugly rectangle or square (i guess because the exhaust pipes dont exit out the back to break up the monotanous bland rear bumper apearance).....i have a name for it: Squareby GT

:unsure: :wacko: :blink: :rolleyes: I think I threw up in my mouth a little! WHY!WHY!WHY!

I gotta tell you, I agree with you who think they've ruined the looks of the car. The only thing I really liked was the center foglight/lower billet grille. I've considered the black anodized SHELBY billet fuel door for my car, but I didn't like the looks of the one on this car. The rear end was hideous.

Also-did I miss a supercharger listed on there anywhere, because for starting bid that high it better be blown.

That's what I'm talkin about! :lol::lol::lol:

That car is probably over the top for many of us but it brings up a point with our cars.

The further we modify the cars from stock, is to our taste and it may take a while to find someone else who is willing to pay for the choices you have made. You have to find someone else with the same taste AND BE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT.

I have experienced that with motorcycles, the owner could be in love with the choices they made, but get very little for it becuase they have just narrowed the market. Most would rather buy a car stock and modify it themselves.

Why would you do that to a Shelby ? IF you really wanted it to look that way why not start with a stock GT. I think he just decressed the value as a Shelby !

I totally agree not sure why you would do that to one unless it was crashed. Did you guys see the GT600 the guy put a full Saleen body kit on? different strokes I guess.

Archived