TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Functional Hood

07SGT0546

Hello all, I'm relatively new to the forum as far as posting, but have been a regular viewer for a while. I recall seeing a posting by Amy that mentioned a functional hood in the future (this was several months ago). Has anyone heard any news on this?

Also, has anyone seen anything in the way of aftermarket to make the existing scoop functional, i.e. similar to the one for the 2001-2004 Mustang GT scoop?

Maybe the Gas Cap Lobbyists can pursue this (either of the above) as they obviously produce results. :)

Hope all have a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year.

S/F

CSM# 07SGT0546

Hello all, I'm relatively new to the forum as far as posting, but have been a regular viewer for a while. I recall seeing a posting by Amy that mentioned a functional hood in the future (this was several months ago). Has anyone heard any news on this?

Also, has anyone seen anything in the way of aftermarket to make the existing scoop functional, i.e. similar to the one for the 2001-2004 Mustang GT scoop?

Maybe the Gas Cap Lobbyists can pursue this (either of the above) as they obviously produce results. :)

Hope all have a Merry Chirstmas and a Happy New Year.

S/F

CSM# 07SGT0546

There's no reason it can't be done other than cost. There are "shaker" scoops for the car but to design a functional scoop (with our design) for such a limited market may not be something that works financially. Would be cool but I'm not holding my breath.

Archived