TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tiger Woods Caddy's GT 500

Super Cobrajet

post-4490-1154287020_thumb.jpgpost-4490-1154287071_thumb.jpgpost-4490-1154287097_thumb.jpgpost-4490-1154287020_thumb.jpgMy local dealership just got in Tiger Wood's caddy's GT 500. His caddy lives nearby. Last year the dealership had a Ford GT that Tiger had won and given to his caddy due to Pontiac endorsement. It was red with white stripe. The dealership had it in their showroom for about 6 months. A friend of mine who likes to watch golf on TV said he heard Tiger tell his caddy " looks like you got another one" after he won this years Ford GT at a tournament. So when my dealer called to give me my delivery date of Aug 11 and told me to come by and see the caddy's car I just thought he was talking about a new GT. When I got there I saw it was a Shelby coupe, red with top stripe delete. Here are some pics. If it's still there when mine comes in, red with stripes, I'll get some side by sides.

post-4490-1154287020_thumb.jpg

post-4490-1154287071_thumb.jpg

post-4490-1154287097_thumb.jpg

People say Tiger has bucks, sound like the caddy ain't doing so bad either.

Yeah, his home here is in a very exclusive golf club called Crosswater where there are no homes worth less than a million dollars. And that is a lot in Oregon. He also has a home in New Zealand.

Yeah, his home here is in a very exclusive golf club called Crosswater where there are no homes worth less than a million dollars. And that is a lot in Oregon. He also has a home in New Zealand.

You got anymore photos? That's my favorite color combo without the OTT stripes. If and when Ford makes this for the '09 year...I'll order it.

People say Tiger has bucks, sound like the caddy ain't doing so bad either.

Well on average Caddies get 10% of the winnings so you figure. With out any of the sponsor money he gets or any regular salary from Tiger hes pulling in around 200K just for 10% of 1 Tour Win. Not bad for carring a bag and suggesting clubs for 5 days.

Sheesh! I'm in the wrong line of work.

That's not including the 100 Mill he makes from his sponsors. He doesnt even have to play to get that I am sure Steve gets a few mill for wearing the clothes he wears while on TV.

If I am not mistaken, I think that car was won by Tiger at the Ford open...but because of sponsor contracts with Buick, he is unable to accept a vehicle from any other manufactuer so he gave it to the caddy! Last year when he won the Ford open, I think he gave the Ford GT that was awarded to him to the caddy also.

You know, Tiger, If you are reading this, i can hand a golf club off with the best of em! :bandance:

Anyone in the know care to enlighten us?

Johnny

If I am not mistaken, I think that car was won by Tiger at the Ford open...but because of sponsor contracts with Buick, he is unable to accept a vehicle from any other manufactuer so he gave it to the caddy! Last year when he won the Ford open, I think he gave the Ford GT that was awarded to him to the caddy also.

You know, Tiger, If you are reading this, i can hand a golf club off with the best of em! :bandance:

Anyone in the know care to enlighten us?

Johnny

You've got it exactly right. Stevie is making the plans to ship both out to New Zealand soon.

Archived