TEAM SHELBY FORUM

999, 1000

AFBLUE

It's my day off and it's raining...at least I can start it and listen to the Radio just got to remember to open the Garage door this Time.

LOL

I haven't run mine since I put it in my enclosed trailer about 3 weeks ago. Since there is about 14 inches of snow out there I haven't been out there to even see her. Today, my car cover came in so I had to put it on to see the car. While out there, I left the side door open but didn't open the rear gate. Didn't care. Started it up anyway. Waited till I couldn't take the fumes any longer before finally shutting her down. It was worth it. Nearly killed myself, but it was worth it. LOL

LOL

I haven't run mine since I put it in my enclosed trailer about 3 weeks ago. Since there is about 14 inches of snow out there I haven't been out there to even see her. Today, my car cover came in so I had to put it on to see the car. While out there, I left the side door open but didn't open the rear gate. Didn't care. Started it up anyway. Waited till I couldn't take the fumes any longer before finally shutting her down. It was worth it. Nearly killed myself, but it was worth it. LOL

No snow on Long Island. Roads are clear and the boost gauge hit 11 in second and third gear. I need my license so I backed off in fourth gear. You can live vicariously through me until you get to Las Vegas. LOL

No snow on Long Island. Roads are clear and the boost gauge hit 11 in second and third gear. I need my license so I backed off in fourth gear. You can live vicariously through me until you get to Las Vegas. LOL

Sounds like a plan my friend. Feels like it was so long ago.

I say next year all of us above the MD line should go down to visit sdear and autoplay and drive around with them for a few days to get our fix.

Thanks Rick, I needed that! :lol::lol:

Archived