TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member here

racephan

Hi All,

Great site you all have here. I thought I would register. I have been a long time Ford fan.

The list includes many fox body cars, 2001 SVT Lighting, and a 2004 Mach 1

I am planning on buying a SGT very soon. That is why I sold my Mach 1.

Is there a classified section for this site? Is anyone looking to sell theirs?

How many 2008's will be produced? What could I expect to pay for a new 08 in PA, NJ DE, MD area?

There was a for sale thread but it seemed to die away. Do you want a convertible. I think Michael Morris still has two at SAI that can be modded and/or shipped any where. There is also a for sale section in the Shelyby GT forum on stangsunleashed.com. We will be merged over there sometime in the next month I believe. Read through the 2008 thread that is pinned at the top. It should answer most of your questions.

You shouldn't pay more then MSRP anywhere and there are dealers who will take less.

Welcome to the site! About 2300 08's will be produced 200 for California in Grabber Orange, 100 Barrett Jackson editions in Black with Red stripes the rest will be Vista Blue with the majority of Vista Blue being convertibles.

As SoCal stated contact Michael Morris of Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, GA. He will be a great resource and dealer to work with to find you exactly what you may be looking for. Good luck in your search.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Great site you all have here. I thought I would register. I have been a long time Ford fan.

The list includes many fox body cars, 2001 SVT Lighting, and a 2004 Mach 1

I am planning on buying a SGT very soon. That is why I sold my Mach 1.

Is there a classified section for this site? Is anyone looking to sell theirs?

How many 2008's will be produced? What could I expect to pay for a new 08 in PA, NJ DE, MD area?

Thanks,

George

Here's a black (07SGT1967) that may be of interest to you asking $35k with 0% financing... less than 24 hour left!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-SHELBY-G...tem110208492990

R/ J

Archived