TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How Many GT/SC

WI-GT/SC

Total is 5763 but I don't think they have the color and trans breakdown numbers yet.

Original Question: "Does anyone know how many 2007 GT/SC's are out there? Black/White, Whipple/Paxton Etc. I thought it would be neat to know"

There are 5,763 2007 supercharged SGTs? :P Okay, Roger, you are officially out of control. :o It is clear you are NOT getting enough sleep. Some people will be by your house today. They will be nice people. They are going to get you some help. It is called an intervention and they are doing it because they love you. :lol: Jim

Original Question: "Does anyone know how many 2007 GT/SC's are out there? Black/White, Whipple/Paxton Etc. I thought it would be neat to know"

There are 5,763 2007 supercharged SGTs? :P Okay, Roger, you are officially out of control. :o It is clear you are NOT getting enough sleep. Some people will be by your house today. They will be nice people. They are going to get you some help. It is called an intervention and they are doing it because they love you. :lol: Jim

You guy's crack me up :lol: Maybe someone can get pic's when the nice men come :lol::lol: Anyway, I thought it would be neat to know which ones left SAI this way, If that's at all possible.

Oh no! Someones at my door and there's a van out front :o :o They must have seen me sitting in my car in the garage last night playing driver :D

WOW! I didn't even see that! Your right Jim I need some help FAST!

Snow002.jpg

I Roger, :P Nice SNOW! I lived in Nebraska for 5 years, OUCH!

I Ran against a brand new L6 automatic Trans Corvette at Barona 1/8 yesterday, I beat him off the line and had him all the way to within 30' of the finish line and he nosed me out. :D My car feels alive now with the upgrades. Sorry for the thread stealing. I also would be interested in totals of GT/SC in the Black and White, someone knows!!

CLINK B)

I Ran against a brand new L6 automatic Trans Corvette at Barona 1/8 yesterday, I beat him off the line and had him all the way to within 30' of the finish line and he nosed me out. :D My car feels alive now with the upgrades. Sorry for the thread stealing. I also would be interested in totals of GT/SC in the Black and White, someone knows!!

CLINK B)

Hey Clink, Bet ya could of made up that 30 feet if ya had a White one :lol::lol::lol:

CLINK B)

Nice Dave. I think they have 425 HP stock, correct? I don't think it will be long now that the 07 Mod Shop has completed the run of 1st run.

I would call off that intervention, word is that Roger hasnt fed his German Shepard (shelby security system) since the car came, they dont have a chance! :unsure: .....(ok peta, only kidding!)

and the band played on...............

I may need to take her with me on the trip for gard duty in LA! :lol::lol:

I Ran against a brand new L6 automatic Trans Corvette at Barona 1/8 yesterday, I beat him off the line and had him all the way to within 30' of the finish line and he nosed me out. :D My car feels alive now with the upgrades. Sorry for the thread stealing. CLINK B)

Clink, have you ever tried out this gizmo at the track? It is an exhaust cut out that is electrically controlled. http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.php

Jim

Hey Clink, Bet ya could of made up that 30 feet if ya had a White one :lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking of you Whitees this morning as I was trying to get the Black rubber off my rear Quarter panels. If you drive your cars the right way, 1/4 of your cars will be black soon anyway's ;) .

CLINK B)

Clink, have you ever tried out this gizmo at the track? It is an exhaust cut out that is electrically controlled. http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/index.php

Jim

I saw those on a Blue GT at Barona, Very LOUD Exhaust!!!

Clink

CLINK B)

Standard Engine 6.2L 430 hp

Horsepower 430 @ 5900 RPM

Torque 424 @ 4600 RPM

Valves 2

Displacement (cc) 6162

Bore X Stroke (in.) 4.1 X 3.6

Compression Ratio 10.7:1

Jim

Jim, shame on you. Didn't you just give Roger hell for needing to rest. Now you've gone and given him another project for the weekend. LOL

Jim, shame on you. Didn't you just give Roger hell for needing to rest. Now you've gone and given him another project for the weekend. LOL

I keep forgetting that the man read every post in every forum. There is no where to hide. :huh: We need to get him to Las Vegas. Even though his car will be there, he will not have a garage within which to do mods for those three days. ;) Amy? Make sure Roger is not allowed to sneak his car into your shop while we are there. :lol: Jim

Amy? Make sure Roger is not allowed to sneak his car into your shop while we are there. :lol: Jim

Now you got me thinking! ;) Wonder if there are any protype watts links lying around the shop ! :D I could install them after the party and test them on the track on Saturday. Maybe the Shelby logo racing pedal set too! I'm getting excited Jim. See what you started. I'll have to ask. Just give me the garage and the tools Amy, I'm ready!

Your Feild R&D Team.

YDAYDG! Right Adam?

Does anyone know how many 2007 GT/SC's are out there? Black/White, Whipple/Paxton?

Etc. I thought it would be neat to know :rolleyes:

I'm wondering myself. John told me this back on 11/30:

"We still have a few 07s that we are working on. Once we are done

with them, we will begin taking 07s that have been delivered back into

the Mod Shop. When we get done, we will have all of the numbers on

production. -John"

I'll post anything I find. A few months back someone was creating there own list on this site. I think it was at about 24 units.

Archived