TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Packing and details for the Bash

RogerS

I don't see how I'm going to get this all done prior to the Bash but who knows? This will all need to be complete prior to January 5 th.

Remaining to do for "Black Beauty" #5322

Window Tinter

Next Thursday on a flat bed

Complete cat back and Tru-X with hi-flow cats

Delivery expected Tuesday or Wednesday install after ride to Window tinter.

Install ordered Shelby Performace Parts due to arrive next Wednesday

Install headrest skins, console cover and shift boot

Scheduled to arrive on Thursday

Replace 2 roof stripes

Under warranty to be scheduled Dec 27

Complete undercarraige detail

Excal 3 custom tune (don't know when) maybe or maybe not

MSD coil pac install

Black crinkle valve cover install

Pack car full of supplies for Road Trip, Track day, Show and Shine.

Ok............good thing it's going to clear next week! Running out of time.

Oh yeah..............one other thing............finish the Hoiday Shopping! ;)

Engine compartment detail

Exterior finish detail

Antenna mod (tomorrow)

(plus one addtional special touch not to be reveiled until Bash pics are posted)

Roger,

Now I see why you live were you do. If you were not kept off the road for a few months, there would be no way you could get all that done. :lol: I am going to quiz Amy and find out if it is true that you and Adam are the R&D department for SAI. Sure would explain a few things. :o Jim

I don't see how I'm going to get this all done prior to the Bash but who knows? This will all need to be complete prior to January 5 th.

Remaining to do for "Black Beauty" #5322

Window Tinter

Next Thursday on a flat bed

Complete cat back and Tru-X with hi-flow cats

Delivery expected Tuesday or Wednesday install after ride to Window tinter.

Install ordered Shelby Performace Parts due to arrive next Wednesday

Install headrest skins, console cover and shift boot

Scheduled to arrive on Thursday

Replace 2 roof stripes

Under warranty to be scheduled Dec 27

Complete undercarraige detail

Excal 3 custom tune (don't know when) maybe or maybe not

MSD coil pac install

Black crinkle valve cover install

Pack car full of supplies for Road Trip, Track day, Show and Shine.

Ok............good thing it's going to clear next week! Running out of time.

Oh yeah..............one other thing............finish the Hoiday Shopping! ;)

Engine compartment detail

Exterior finish detail

Antenna mod (tomorrow)

(plus one addtional special touch not to be reveiled until Bash pics are posted)

You forgot 2 things.

1) File for bankruptcy. LOL

2) Appear in court for the divorce proceedings. LOL

If needed the money for the above, you can put those secret things on my car. LOL

Roger,

Now I see why you live were you do. If you were not kept off the road for a few months, there would be no way you could get all that done. :lol: I am going to quiz Amy and find out if it is true that you and Adam are the R&D department for SAI. Sure would explain a few things. :o Jim

LOL.

Mine were pre delivery R&D and Rogers are post delivery R&D. LOL

Swede, you're right he really does have it bad. And, there is more to come. He isn't done yet.

HAHHA !!! I can see it now....he pulls up in LA, hands me this white suit...says " put it on or your walking !!! "

I was also thinking....Roger might want to spend some quality time with Adam on the road trip...what a shame that would be if I had to test out that S/C on the desert roads :P :lol::lol::lol: ( j/k Roger )

HAHHA !!! I can see it now....he pulls up in LA, hands me this white suit...says " put it on or your walking !!! "

I was also thinking....Roger might want to spend some quality time with Adam on the road trip...what a shame that would be if I had to test out that S/C on the desert roads :P :lol::lol::lol: ( j/k Roger )

I wouldn't rule out the slip covers for your shoes, hair net, and dust covers for everything you may touch-but I don't think he'd make you walk. Probably just ride in the trunk! :lol::lol::lol:

I wouldn't rule out the slip covers for your shoes, hair net, and dust covers for everything you may touch-but I don't think he'd make you walk. Probably just ride in the trunk! :lol::lol::lol:

Naaah......wouldn't do that to ya Sue. The trunk is full of detailing supplies........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sue, I had all of the quality time one could take with Adam on my trip to GA! :P :P

Naaah......wouldn't do that to ya Sue. The trunk is full of detailing supplies........ :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sue, I had all of the quality time one could take with Adam on my trip to GA! :P :P

Don't be thinking I'm not reading these posts. LOL

Just because I'm in putting the kids to bed and reading them stories, it doesn't mean that I'm not stopping every few seconds to read these posts. Then I get "Daaaaaddddyyyyy!!!! stop reading the Shelby stuff!!!

I am having my head shaved prior to flying to LA , so I won't "shed" any in his car ! My nails will be trimmed short , so no chance of scratches ! :D

I stole a box of rubber gloves from the hospital, so when I enter and exit the car, I won't leave finger prints....and I have some sterile surgical booties to put on my feet prior to putting my feet in the car !

WHAT a ride this is gonna be :lol: :P

Sue,

Looks like its official. The air to ground refueling sysyem is installed. Can't wait to see it. :lol: Jim

Sue I think Roger is overdue on his prostate exam so feel free to take care of that while you have the gloves with you ;)

Nice..................... :lol::lol::lol:

Sue,

Looks like its official. The air to ground refueling sysyem is installed. Can't wait to see it. :lol: Jim

Your just going to have to find out on January 11! ;)

Archived