TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas

sdear

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I am in tears here !!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!

Sue !!

Ah, Sue? Now you need a partner for your full ticket. I can see the line really start to form. Can your hubby make it now that you have a full ticket? That would be cool. Jim

:)

This event is getting even better by the day!

If there's dancing I want one!

B)

BTW: Where can I get that cool lower facia that AutoPlay posted! Maybe I will cancel the gas cap and get that! Nice! :wacko:

We will FIND dancing !!! Auto hates to dance..so I will definately take you up on that !

As for the facia...get both ! He is making a gas cap that just says G A S :rolleyes: :blink:

Ah, Sue? Now you need a partner for your full ticket. I can see the line really start to form. Can your hubby make it now that you have a full ticket? That would be cool. Jim

Not sure Auto will be coming..will know more soon !

I will post more when I know :lol:

One thing i do know... I AM GOING TO VEGAS WAHOOOOO !!

That dosen't suprise me one bit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sue :

GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to seeing you there. :D

It will be a great time...I don't think I am going to be able to sleep between now and then !! :P

Are you bringing your car? I really need to see that spoiler on a Shelby GT in real life !

Ralph is very upset he can't go. He is also a little jealous that I am riding in Roger's car from LA to Vegas. :))))

Hi Sue............Sharon will call you, we have a full ticket for you with room at the Wynn, congrats!

Amy

Now this is what Shelby is all about, excellent high-end management taking care of the people that help her company out, rock solid! That is what I call pure and deep caring of people that are enthusiastic about your company. Just makes me wanna cry, NOT. But it is very cool and makes you want to spend money with this company again! B)

well, I am glad we could get this done for sue.... I want to make sure we have everyone who wants to come

Auto, thank you so much for the designs, they are very cool, but I will have to talk to the guys, they get a bit jelous when I bring in outside highend designers, thank you again :lol:

Ok, I am getting exited too!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

Hi Amy :)

Thought I would beg for tickets then realized it starts on Friday. I don't know if you would be able to get us into the party. We leave for LV at noon on Friday 1/11 to hang out and to drop the car off at Shelby to have a Mod completed that got left off originally on Monday 1/14.

Maybe you would'nt mind us coming in on the back end of this event at least for Saturday and Sunday.

I don't think John or Bud would mind. :angry:

I would love to hang out with the forum crowd. I don't think they would mind. :rolleyes:

What do you think Amy?

I could PAY PAl or whatever is convenient.

Can I get some support from you guys and gals from the Forum on this? :unsure:

I know I'm Loved

Please let us know,

Thanks,

David and Debbie Clinkscales dclinkscales@cox.net Cell 619 520 8411

well, I am glad we could get this done for sue.... I want to make sure we have everyone who wants to come

Auto, thank you so much for the designs, they are very cool, but I will have to talk to the guys, they get a bit jelous when I bring in outside highend designers, thank you again :lol:

Amy

I understand perfectly Amy,and I too believe in runnin a happy ship. Lets stick with what's workin for you-all at SAI,and I'll see if Saleen_King is interested in my mods :)

P.S. ... please keep tabs on Sues alcohol consumption. She tends to drink like a fish,if allowed ;)

I understand perfectly Amy,and I too believe in runnin a happy ship. Lets stick with what's workin for you-all at SAI,and I'll see if Saleen_King is interested in my mods :)

P.S. ... please keep tabs on Sues alcohol consumption. She tends to drink like a fish,if allowed ;)

I do NOT !!! haha

I am always good :P

Clink...i pm'd you

Amy

Hi Amy :)

Thought I would beg for tickets then realized it starts on Friday. I don't know if you would be able to get us into the party. We leave for LV at noon on Friday 1/11 to hang out and to drop the car off at Shelby to have a Mod completed that got left off originally on Monday 1/14.

Maybe you would'nt mind us coming in on the back end of this event at least for Saturday and Sunday.

I don't think John or Bud would mind. :angry:

I would love to hang out with the forum crowd. I don't think they would mind. :rolleyes:

What do you think Amy?

I could PAY PAl or whatever is convenient.

Can I get some support from you guys and gals from the Forum on this? :unsure:

I know I'm Loved

Please let us know,

Thanks,

David and Debbie Clinkscales dclinkscales@cox.net Cell 619 520 8411

It will be a great time...I don't think I am going to be able to sleep between now and then !! :P

Are you bringing your car? I really need to see that spoiler on a Shelby GT in real life !

Ralph is very upset he can't go. He is also a little jealous that I am riding in Roger's car from LA to Vegas. :))))

Yes my car will there! We are also doing the LA to LV run. My son (19yrs old) is coming with me.

Our car is being shipped with 5 other Team Shelby members. Adam(MA), Roger(RI), John( PA ),Tom (NJ) and Steve (NY).

See you there !

Yes my car will there! We are also doing the LA to LV run. My son (19yrs old) is coming with me.

Our car is being shipped with 5 other Team Shelby members. Adam(MA), Roger(RI), John( PA ),Tom (NJ) and Steve (NY).

See you there !

dont forget that MM and his BOSS (brandi) are driving over with yall. car should be at SAI in the next day or so.

michael morris

Matt...I want the first dance! B)

<_<

BTW: You can sstop usingh my midddle name...my stalker is gone.

-Jeff

Oh swell! Here I am thinking at worst I'll have to keep this Dempsey guy away now I find this "keep an eye on" job may be more complicated than had been inititally represented to me.

nice :o

You guys are all crazy !!!!

First of all, don't believe a 1/4th of what my hubby says..he tends to ummmm stretch things just a bit ! :huh:

So Jeff.......I can't wait to see you and Mike dance.........please MAKE SURE i am around for that !

My hubby keeps forgetting I am almost 50 years old........and I can handle myself.....Demsey and all ! :lol:

Now...what do they say about Vegas ?? :unsure: :P :P :P

Does that mean I dont get first dance, "Jeff"? <_<

....and what did you think would happen watching after Sue on a weekend away from Borat? :lol::lol:

Borat...I love it......... I lovingly call him "Earl " hahahah

Archived