TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas

sdear

First off, i apologize for hijacking the other thread. I will start my own rant here :P

Now..if any of you know someone that needs the other half of their tickets used....give me a hollar.

I NEED to be there to make sure you are all ok with all the excitement !

I honestly missed the ticket sales due to taking my mom on a long weekend.

I just found out I can get covered at the hospital.

My husband says I can gamble all I want !!! What more could a girl ask????

So if you know anyone that would LOVE to have me tag along.......GIVE ME A CALL ! Pm me for my phone number !!

Sue

Ps : Amy...I would gladly be your guest ...and provide comic relief ! :lol:

First off, i apologize for hijacking the other thread. I will start my own rant here :P

Now..if any of you know someone that needs the other half of their tickets used....give me a hollar.

I NEED to be there to make sure you are all ok with all the excitement !

I honestly missed the ticket sales due to taking my mom on a long weekend.

I just found out I can get covered at the hospital.

My husband says I can gamble all I want !!! What more could a girl ask????

So if you know anyone that would LOVE to have me tag along.......GIVE ME A CALL ! Pm me for my phone number !!

Sue

Ps : Amy...I would gladly be your guest ...and provide comic relief ! :lol:

Humm...I don't know if I feel comfortable with you staying with someone you don't know. I mean I know we're all "friends" here but, I just worry about stuff like that. Can you stay with your friend that you spoke of or maybe look for a room for yourself and just not gamble so much? I will hold out hope that Amy can get you a ticket for the event and you'll be able to go anyway.

It will be REALLY cool if you're able to be there too!

Yeah...I talked about that with my hubby. In my younger days..haha...I wouldnt have batted an eyelash :P

Now..if it was someone I knew on here for a long long time...that would be different...but a stranger...no...I already told my hubby I will get my own room.

I just need to "half" of the ticket to get to ALL the events. Not sure I would come if I can only do SAI on Saturday. My husband and I could do that together in the spring possibly.

If I do this..I am hoping to get all the event tickets.

I am hoping someone backed out of a ticket that was purchased and I would buy that and just go alone...or talk my hubby into coming ! I am trying to reach Sharon.

I know I am late on this..but I am keeping my fingers crossed !

I will have to know soon in order to secure a half way good deal on airline tickets.

And...thanks for your concern :rolleyes: :P :D I mean that too lol.

Sue

Sue, I did see you posted also on the Team Shelby website. I would believe that would be you best shot at obtaining a ticket for the full event. Maybe Amy can get you the ticket for Friday and Saturday and the breakfast for Sunday. I have an open seat if you would like to travel with me. I am traveling from Vegas to Cali that evening in the caravan from the Northeast and we are staying at the Raddison at LAX on Thursday evening.

With that being said, there will be people who will not be able to make it due to circumstances beyond their control as the time may get closer. Just keep checking the "Birthday Bash" threads and don't give up your coverage a the work. Hope you can obtain the tickets. Keep us posted on your end.

I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I see anything.

Roger

omg you guys are wonderful...i am hoping something pops up !!! I am at the mall using their comcast computer hahaha....i saw the email on my BB but the letters are too small for me to type back !

I am getting so excited ...hope it all works out.

Roger..I would def consider flying into LAX and riding with you .....that would be awesome !!!!!!!!!!!

And Jeff...my hubby says he would let me stay with YOU...lmao...kick your friend out ! :)

I will check in when I get home.

Thanks !!!!!

Sue

Sue, I did see you posted also on the Team Shelby website. I would believe that would be you best shot at obtaining a ticket for the full event. Maybe Amy can get you the ticket for Friday and Saturday and the breakfast for Sunday. I have an open seat if you would like to travel with me. I am traveling from Vegas to Cali that evening in the caravan from the Northeast and we are staying at the Raddison at LAX on Thursday evening.

With that being said, there will be people who will not be able to make it due to circumstances beyond their control as the time may get closer. Just keep checking the "Birthday Bash" threads and don't give up your coverage a the work. Hope you can obtain the tickets. Keep us posted on your end.

I'll keep my eye out and let you know if I see anything.

Roger

Keep that seat reserved this next week and let's see what happens....I thought your wife is going?

Or did you mean the BACKSEAT?? :o :lol:

I am on Adam's ticket Sue. My wife told me to just go have a good time. "Your not going to be able to do this again, so have at it and enjoy the memories" She is terriffic! 33 years and counting! ;) She may not share my passion but her support is never ending. :wub:

NO.................NO BACKSEAT DRIVERS!! :lol::lol::lol:

Well ok then....as soon as I know if I can get tickets...I will take that seat and fly into LAX instead of Vegas and go along for the ride.

That would be AWESOME !

Your wife sounds great just like my hubby...not too many guys would "send" their wife off on a trip like this !

I sure hope this all works out.

Sue

Ok All, I am working on this. I am not sure yet and we might have to go with a different hotel, But i am working on it. maybe I can bump Patrick demsey..................lol

Hang in Sharon will let you know , If I can get the gas cap made, I should be able to do this hahahahaha

Amy

Ok All, I am working on this. I am not sure yet and we might have to go with a different hotel, But i am working on it. maybe I can bump Patrick demsey..................lol

Hang in Sharon will let you know , If I can get the gas cap made, I should be able to do this hahahahaha

Amy

Ohhhhhhhh I volunteer to "bump" Patrick Demsey !!!!! :lol: :P ( hope auto didnt see that :lol: )

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU .

Sue

If that is what it takes to get tickets........I WILL DO IT !!!

:P :lol::lol::lol:

( I will have someone hold onto my bond money :rolleyes: )

Hi Sue............Sharon will call you, we have a full ticket for you with room at the Wynn, congrats!

Amy

Hi Sue............Sharon will call you, we have a full ticket for you with room at the Wynn, congrats!

Amy

Amy,

That is really cool that you were able to pull another ticket out of the hat for Sue!! We appreciate it and are looking forward to meeting both you and Sue. The closer this gets, the more I excited we are. Can't wait!!!!!!!

See you all in Vegas :D :D :D :D

Dave and Sherri

Thank you very much Amy,for going above and beyond the call of duty(esp doing this over a weekend),by acquiring Sue a ticket for the event! This means the world to her,and I believe the excitement level/factor she feels and is going through,is only matched/equaled to me offering her a ticket/free ride to our occasional night time activities. Thanks to the others too,that helped in making this 1 of Sues short term dreams,become reality.

I believe I owe you a little something Amy,for making this happen.

As you know,I have done some mods of my own with the ShelbyGT,and I have been PMed on a consistant basis,regarding my mods. I'm willing to waive the rights and trademarks of such,and let SAI run with my modded design. The ladies seem to approve of said mods,as they comment that they love the flouresent Pink hue of the car,along with the antenna,that transmits world wide. Still working out the rear spolier issue,as it tends to make the driver pop a wheelie,weather TCS is on or off. I'll have to check with Michael Morris,and see if he'll waive his rights to the curb feelers. Again Amy,this design is yours,to do anything you so wish with it. It's my little thank you,for helpin Sue.

pimpmyride.jpg

Roger,I also believe I owe you something,and will work on it soon. Please take good care of my wife,and don't mind her gaseous flagulent spells. She's had the prob since age 5,and it's barely noticable as she lines her ummmm,with those Bounce fabric thingies,you use in your dryer.

I am just so excited I can't stand myself !

Just got off the phone with Roger the seat from LA to Vegas is officially MINE !!!!

Look out vegasssssssssssssssss !!! ( and Patrick Demsey :P )

:)

This event is getting even better by the day!

If there's dancing I want one!

B)

BTW: Where can I get that cool lower facia that AutoPlay posted! Maybe I will cancel the gas cap and get that! Nice! :wacko:

Archived