TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Razors it is

Strawman

With no thanks to Socaljafo (lol), I called Bud today and told him that I'd decided on the 20" silver Razors for my '08 vert. I figure they're cheap, so if I want to but GT40's when they come available I can. I was hoping to put 285's on the rear, but Bud said they use Nitto 275's. I figure just 2/5 of an inch less tread, so that's cool. At least now my endless wheel posts can stop, or at least slow down.

I did not mean to offend any one...I just found it funny how Bud chimed in.

I know how it is to wait for a car. That is not the fun part nor is it funny.

We're cool (especially with you being a fellow Nebraskan and all). I'm just not handling PSDS very well.

I did not mean to offend any one...I just found it funny how Bud chimed in.

I know how it is to wait for a car. That is not the fun part nor is it funny.

John knows exactly what is going on with his vehicle. I was just teasing him a bit. He knows that :D Plus, if John wants to, he will tell you when he is "picking" up his vehicle :o :D :lol:

Bud

ps. for those who want to know. John's car will be the FIRST 08 vert to have a Paxton S/C installed!!!!!!

ps ps (is that politicaly correct? LOL) Cobrawertz (Rick) will have the FIRST 08 vert (manual shift) Whipple S/C installed!!!!!

That is all. Back to the fun and games :)

With no thanks to Socaljafo (lol), I called Bud today and told him that I'd decided on the 20" silver Razors for my '08 vert. I figure they're cheap, so if I want to but GT40's when they come available I can. I was hoping to put 285's on the rear, but Bud said they use Nitto 275's. I figure just 2/5 of an inch less tread, so that's cool. At least now my endless wheel posts can stop, or at least slow down.

Congrats all on your choices throughout this thread.

Strawman and anyone else for that matter getting the 20 inch wheels, make sure at least you get a pan hard rod installed at some point. It's a must with the 275's and cheap enough.

John knows exactly what is going on with his vehicle. I was just teasing him a bit. He knows that :D Plus, if John wants to, he will tell you when he is "picking" up his vehicle :o :D :lol:

Bud

ps. for those who want to know. John's car will be the FIRST 08 vert to have a Paxton S/C installed!!!!!!

ps ps (is that politicaly correct? LOL) Cobrawertz (Rick) will have the FIRST 08 vert (manual shift) Whipple S/C installed!!!!!

That is all. Back to the fun and games :)

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Umm. . . Sorry for this question. . . What is a pan hard rod and what does it do?

Helps keep the read end aligned. With the larger wheels, it can be a little off center. The PHR is adjustable. Helps also avoid the fenders from rubbing against the tires.

Archived