TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Hood Scoop

• 2 months later...

Sdear:

Looking at your hood scoop picture posted on 12/13 I see a small area where the hood stripe is being bunched up around the edge of the scoop. I'm having a major problem with this after my scoop install (among other things). Have you talked to your dealer or are you leaving the problem alone? I'm guessing the problem is caused by vibration.

Sdear:

Looking at your hood scoop picture posted on 12/13 I see a small area where the hood stripe is being bunched up around the edge of the scoop. I'm having a major problem with this after my scoop install (among other things). Have you talked to your dealer or are you leaving the problem alone? I'm guessing the problem is caused by vibration.

I am not sure where you are seeing this. That is one part of my scoop that I am not having an issue with. The stripes are all perfect...maybe it's an illusion in the picture?

I just looked again ..and those are bgicarl's pics I posted , but I still don't see what you are talking about??

Sue

Sdear:

Thats wax my grandsons waxed my SGT and didn't get all the waxs off, the hood stripe is fine. Carl

Archived