TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Completed & Shipped

WI-GT/SC

Hey guys! I checked the Vin tracker first thing this morning (Completed & shipped) :D :D I called Bud and he said the car left on Friday heading this way :D :D Now if the transport driver dosen't wreck his truck in these ice storms I should be really happy by the end of the week :D :D As soon as it's here the'll be pictures a plenty!!!!!!!!!

(Gee, I hope it's not Black) :lol::lol:

Hey guys! I checked the Vin tracker first thing this morning (Completed & shipped) :D :D I called Bud and he said the car left on Friday heading this way :D :D Now if the transport driver dosen't wreck his truck in these ice storms I should be really happy by the end of the week :D :D As soon as it's here the'll be pictures a plenty!!!!!!!!!

(Gee, I hope it's not Black) :lol::lol:

This will probably be the longest week of your life :rolleyes: Besides I 'm not sure you can get from Vegas to the "great white north" this time of year :lol: Kidding, good luck and post some pics when you get it.

Jim

Congrats! Did you get a CSM No. yet?

This is good news on many levels. First, your car is enroute to you! Second, if it is the last '07 to leave the Mod shop, that means they're starting on the '08s!

Bud would not give me the CSM#? I believe it is the last 07' to leave the mod shop. I hope it's the last one (CSM) ;) I'll let you all know when White Lightnin gets here :D

Car arrived at SAI on 06/29/07 :rolleyes:

Nice very nice. If I would have been on the ball I would have ordered mine that way but the word was NOT out yet. So stock I have and stock I love but I wished it would have been different, maybe next time as sending my car BACK to SAI now is not an option. Good job and awesome car! :)

Nice very nice. If I would have been on the ball I would have ordered mine that way but the word was NOT out yet. So stock I have and stock I love but I wished it would have been different, maybe next time as sending my car BACK to SAI now is not an option. Good job and awesome car! :)

Thank You Swede! I'll be sure to post pic's just as soon as it's here. I was lucky enough to check one out in MI. in March and (sorry guy's) snagged the SAI brochure out of the console. That's how I found out about all the extras :D :D Me bad :(

Ohhhh nooooooo....we have another one of those "white" cars !! :D :P :lol:

Congrats and make sure you take lots of pics to post !!!

Sue

Thanks Sue! I'm still a little broken up over that dog though :lol::lol::lol:

I know, I know, They say once you go black you never go back :D :D

Thanks! Brance

By the way. That was kinda fun last night all getting together and bashing

What's his Face? :lol: I forgot to put in my last post on there he ain't no car guy!

He doesn't know a Ford 9" (9 bolt) from a spark plug but I was done on his level :lol:

Archived