TEAM SHELBY FORUM

found two oddities today

ShelbyPilot

This one is for Matt and it may have been mentioned before. I found another brand on our Shelby GTs today. I found a SVT brand. :P

It is on the hard foam that holds the tire inflator. Anybody else notice it? The other oddity is the tire inflator has a use before date on it. Mine is 2010. So, I have to have it replaced every 3 years?

I thought about just removing it but with my luck I'll get a flat somewhere that I can't get a hold of AAA.

This one is for Matt and it may have been mentioned before. I found another brand on our Shelby GTs today. I found a SVT brand. :P

It is on the hard foam that holds the tire inflator. Anybody else notice it? The other oddity is the tire inflator has a use before date on it. Mine is 2010. So, I have to have it replaced every 3 years?

I thought about just removing it but with my luck I'll get a flat somewhere that I can't get a hold of AAA.

Yup. Noticed both when I was trying out the infaltor a couple of months ago - during driving season which is gone here is Western NY.

Archived