TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Breakfast Anyone???

07SGT0547

Dear Amy,

According to the TEAM SHELBY website, I see that the Jan 13th Breakfast Event for the upcoming B-Day Bash is still in question??? With that, I would like to offer my services (I'm the GM for a "locally famous" Catering Co in KC that actually SPECIALIZES in Breakfasts) for FREE as a gift to Mr. Shelby for his upcoming 85th Birthday...

The company I manage is called CHRIS CAKES INC. (www.ChrisCakes.com) and has been serving some of the most unique and interactive Pancake Breakfasts throughout the Midwest since 1969... Our niche is the fact that just one of our servers can prepare, cook, serve and even entertain up to 250 people in just one hour. And we have the equipment and ability to do this just about anywhere in the Continental US...

I realize that this sounds like a joke, but if you "google" CHRIS CAKES PANCAKES you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about... And if you are still interested or want more specific info, please PM me... THANKS for your time!

Sincerely,

07SGT0547

0547, WOW that's quite the offer you put out there on the table. Perhaps you should PM Amy, she's pretty busy and she may not get time to read this post. She's really good about returning PM's. Those pancakes will have the Shelby logo won't they? :lol:

Are you going to the B-Day bash? Hope you can work something out.

Good luck, Dave

0547, WOW that's quite the offer you put out there on the table. Perhaps you should PM Amy, she's pretty busy and she may not get time to read this post. She's really good about returning PM's. Those pancakes will have the Shelby logo won't they? :lol:

Are you going to the B-Day bash? Hope you can work something out.

Good luck, Dave

Dave,

I just got off the phone with Dale at SAI... Turns out one of the Mods forwarded this post to Amy, who called Sharon, who then called me, and told me to call Dale :lol:

Luckily, I'm headed to Vegas this weekend for an unrelated visit, but will be meeting with Dale this Monday, after the AM Museum Tour to work out the logistics for Breakfast on the 13th...

And I'm sure Sharon will post an update to the schedule of events once I've met with Dale on the 10th...

07SGT0547

And YES, I do have a way to haul all my "Pancake" Equipment AND my SGT out to Vegas for the party!!!

Dave,

I just got off the phone with Dale at SAI... Turns out one of the Mods forwarded this post to Amy, who called Sharon, who then called me, and told me to call Dale :lol:

That's great news, hope it all works out for you. Keep us all posted.

Dave

Wow Dave!!!

Looked through your photo bucket. That is one sweet ride! Love those wheels with that hood!

Very nice

Dan

Dan, Thanks for the compliment. We're very happy with the car. It's actually my wife's car, it was supposed to be her daily driver....LOL. So we had to buy another car for her daily driver.

Dave

Archived