TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S MY TURN

kaylan1521

My ride has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major problem is that I am on vacation until August 4th. Been waiting 16 months for a car and it arrives when I am out of the country :banghead:

Awesome pic sitting next too Ford Gt! Congrats!! Color combo looks great!!

I personally would not go for the white w/ blue stripe combo, but nice car anyway, just wish they would spend the money and have the cheapo stripes removed and paint real stripes at the factory. I wonder if those cheap tape on stripes will fade in the sunlight? Anyway, did you get the chance to order it exactly the way you wanted it, or just accept what came in? Have fun anyway.

just wish they would spend the money and have the cheapo stripes removed and paint real stripes at the factory. I wonder if those cheap tape on stripes will fade in the sunlight?

I was told by my Dealer that the GT they just sold had Soooo much Overspray from the Painted Stripes that they had to get a Detailer in to remove it. The General Manager felt that the Vinal Striping was Superior. :shrug:

Don't forget that the GT Striping is a $7500 Option and isn't done on an Assembly Line.

Guest evilchris

I was told by my Dealer that the GT they just sold had Soooo much Overspray from the Painted Stripes that they had to get a Detailer in to remove it. The General Manager felt that the Vinal Striping was Superior. :shrug:

Don't forget that the GT Striping is a $7500 Option and isn't done on an Assembly Line.

I think it's $4995

Archived