TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Production Numbers

RobErnst

SAI, any idea on final 2007 Production numbers? I have a customer who just purchased a white 5 speed and she was asking me for production numbers for white / black, auto and manual. Even better would be if you you could break all of the combinations down.

Thanx!

If I could sell a few more cars a month, I'd be purchasing a black Shelby GT and putting on one of your superchargers. Maybe in a few years when my daughter gets out of college :(

:SHAMELESS PLUG!!! If anybody is looking for one, I have a Black Shelby GT 5 speed that we're willing to sell for invoice minus $1000 plus the Shelby goodies! END SHAMELESS PLUG!!!

Email me at RobErnst@techie.com if anybody is interested...

List all the options on the car available for a better response.

And production for the 07's was 5763, (I think) according to Amy.

Breakdown of color, trans, etc, wont be available until the registry gets done.

Make sure to tell your customer to register her car on the home page of shelbyautos.com

and welcome.

SAI, any idea on final 2007 Production numbers? I have a customer who just purchased a white 5 speed and she was asking me for production numbers for white / black, auto and manual. Even better would be if you you could break all of the combinations down.

Thanx!

If I could sell a few more cars a month, I'd be purchasing a black Shelby GT and putting on one of your superchargers. Maybe in a few years when my daughter gets out of college :(

:SHAMELESS PLUG!!! If anybody is looking for one, I have a Black Shelby GT 5 speed that we're willing to sell for invoice minus $1000 plus the Shelby goodies! END SHAMELESS PLUG!!!

Email me at RobErnst@techie.com if anybody is interested...

Sure sure to post to the Cars For Sale thread here and at the Team Shelby Site:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...p?showforum=132

It's helpful if you list all options, if any, and the CSM Number.

Good luck!

According to the www.SVT.Ford.com website, they are the official source on Shelby GT500, Shelby GT, and SVT Mustang information. They have posted the build data (by color, option, etc.) for the 2007 GT500, but not the Shelby GT.

Before it starts, I know that the SGT was not a SVT product, and is more closely associated with Ford Racing, but the car is mentioned on their home page. Maybe someone could contact them and see what is available?

Archived