TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hood plates and pins that you dont need

HERTZ06

Hello,

Hope no one minds a GT-H guy in the Shelby GT forum. I have a GT-H where the hood plates are scratched up and the pins are not in the greatest condition. Does any one have any plates or pins they dont want any more after upgrading to the bullit, shelby types, or black plate. Please PM me if you do.

Happy Holidays to all :)

Hello,

Hope no one minds a GT-H guy in the Shelby GT forum. I have a GT-H where the hood plates are scratched up and the pins are not in the greatest condition. Does any one have any plates or pins they dont want any more after upgrading to the bullit, shelby types, or black plate. Please PM me if you do.

These are pretty cheap to buy.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/Show...0pin%20kit.aspx

Hello,

I've got the full giddyup lying on my workbench make me an offer I can't refuse :D

Hello,

I have a set of shelby hood pins complete that have not even been opened from SAI. Send me a bid price and you got um if reasonable. I'll also throw in a set of shelby key covers that were around $10.00 bucks.

tapd117@AOL.COM

GG

I have a set of shelby hood pins complete that have not even been opened from SAI. Send me a bid price and you got um if reasonable. These are not the logo ones. I'll also throw in a set of shelby key covers that were around $10.00 bucks.

tapd117@AOL.COM

GG

Archived