TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08SGT0006 has 360hp? Well that's what the ebay ad says

AFBLUE

Mine does not have Nav, I was told it was unavailable for the '08's by two different dealers, and I'd read that on this site before. Randy at Freeway Ford said he ordered my car with all available options, and that Nav was not an option. Then we see the GO's with Nav, but I thought there were no vista's, until now. I would really liked to have it, so it's a little disappointing to me that I could have had it. Not as bad as not getting the charcoal IUP, though, that's pretty sweet.

...Also, I believe the GO's have the old hood pins, what's up with that? It's like they're partly '07's.

It may take a GO owner to verify but I believe the GO ShelbY GTs have the new style hood pins that say "Shelby" compared to the Blue's "Shelby GT." They don't have the 2007 style.

It may take a GO owner to verify but I believe the GO ShelbY GTs have the new style hood pins that say "Shelby" compared to the Blue's "Shelby GT." They don't have the 2007 style.

The GO cars have the same hood pins the 07's have. ONLY the VB cars have the new hood pins with "Shelby GT" vs. the ones for sale that simply say "Shelby".

Archived