TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Toy drive tomorrow in San Diego

clink_merged

Hi Guys and GAls, :)

I will be joining in on the parade of Mustangs heading to the VFW to drop off toys Anybody else down here joining in?

The MCSD Gearhead Rendezvous and Annual Holiday Toy Cruise :)

Details: A 2 for 1 event! This year the Mustang Club of San Diego will again be partnering with VFW Post 1774, 7298 University Ave. to distribute new toys to local needy military families. The club will purchase new toys for the target group of 8-12 year olds, both male and female. We will meet at the GearHead Rendezvous site, at Orcutt and Waring Rds. in Allied Gardens (between the Chevron gas station and Foster’s Freeze) at 10:00 AM, distribute the toys among the Mustangs, and then cruise over to the VFW Post, to arrive there by 11:00 AM. Once there we will turn over the toys to the Post who will host the recipients on Dec. 15. The VFW Post is planning to have a reception for us after we arrive. Although the Mustang Club of San Diego will be purchasing many toys for the drive, all are encouraged to bring additional brand new, unwrapped toys for the target group of 8-12 year olds. Please e-mail Dan Esposito, mytehoss@cox.net or call 619-469-8435 if you will be participating so the VFW Post can plan on the number for a snack lunch.

Time: 10:00 am

Place: Fosters Freeze at Waring Rd. and Orcutt in Allied Gardens

If it is still raining I am going to leave the Shelby in the garage, Dont want her to get her feet wet.

LAter,

Clink B)

"Toys for Tots" alive here tomorrow (1 Dec) too. It's a Harley-Davidson centered event, where all the Chicagoland owners come together for this once-a-year tribute.

Over 30 years old now, and a very nice way to end the two-wheeled ride season.

My hat comes off to these gents.

Archived