TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Car is on the CHOO CHOO Train

Michael Morris

my car left this morning on the choo choo train head to Vegas. showing getting there on the 13th. this car is getting close. maybe in the next week or so i cant get someone to take a pic for me. anyone.... anyone....

and before any says it. i know its a GT500, but yall are my shelby family so im telling yall first...

michael morris

my car left this morning on the choo choo train head to Vegas. showing getting there on the 13th. this car is getting close. maybe in the next week or so i cant get someone to take a pic for me. anyone.... anyone....

and before any says it. i know its a GT500, but yall are my shelby family so im telling yall first...

michael morris

Michael- Only multimillionaires buy SuperSnakes. No BS there. If you said you were NOT I would never believe you. It is virually the same as someone buying a brand new S550, a 2004 or newer 360 Ferrari Modena Spider (in which I just might do) etc... etc...etc...You have to have to extra coin to do that. I do love the smell of success, it smells like freedom ~

Congrats. Glad I could contribute to you getting it :)

everyone on here helped me get it. if i hadnt come on here i wouldnt have met any of yall. wouldnt have learned about SAI, wouldnt have known about the SS package.

So thank everyone on here

michael morris

and before yall ask. NO you cant drive her

everyone on here helped me get it. if i hadnt come on here i wouldnt have met any of yall. wouldnt have learned about SAI, wouldnt have known about the SS package.

So thank everyone on here

michael morris

and before yall ask. NO you can drive her

Congrats :D Looks like it's getting a little closer. Wonder how long the Mod shop takes on an SS? Maybe that will be your 2008 Christmas Present. (Sorry SAI, Couldn't resist). And since i'm asking, does the above mentioned mean no I CAN DRIVE HER :lol::lol::lol:

Regards & Merry Christmas! ;)

Congrats :D Looks like it's getting a little closer. Wonder how long the Mod shop takes on an SS? Maybe that will be your 2008 Christmas Present. (Sorry SAI, Couldn't resist). And since i'm asking, does the above mentioned mean no I CAN DRIVE HER :lol::lol::lol:

Regards & Merry Christmas! ;)

i had just reread my post and saw the "can" instead of "cant" :lol: i fixed it now

michael morris

Now Michael can feel the anticipation we all felt while waiting for our cars! :P

Roger i remember talking to you on the phone and not really understanding why you couldnt wait. i was thinking to myself its ONLY a car. they will get it done, just have patience. well God has a GREAT sense of humor. the car sat at the railyard a week, before i found the number and started calling trying to get in shipped. WHY?? its ONLY a car and it will get there when it gets there :lol: have patience. I DONT HAVE ANY PATIENCE!!!! im thinking of moving to LV and living with Bud and Beth until i can get it finished. i figured if i just move in with him he will go ahead and get it out of the way so that he doesnt have to have me around anymore. what ya think Bud!!!!! i dont eat much :huh:

michael morris

I DONT HAVE ANY PATIENCE!!!! im thinking of moving to LV and living with Bud and Beth until i can get it finished. i figured if i just move in with him he will go ahead and get it out of the way so that he doesnt have to have me around anymore. what ya think Bud!!!!! i dont eat much :huh:

michael morris

As long as you don't mind my 2 dogs and my 3 legged cat!!!!! I got an extra room. And, it'll only cost ya $500.00 a month. I figured by the time your car is done, I'd be rich!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Bud

As long as you don't mind my 2 dogs and my 3 legged cat!!!!! I got an extra room. And, it'll only cost ya $500.00 a month. I figured by the time your car is done, I'd be rich!!!!! LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Bud

LMAO. i cant afford $500 a month for a YEAR!!! or more. i will just call you EVERY day until its ready. you better get an extra battery for you phone :lol:

michael morris

Bud

Hey Bud! I think you should save Michael's for the LAST ONE so he's got a special one :D What do ya'll think (Except Michael of course) :lol: Then you could really make some extra $$$$ :lol::lol::lol: Comments anyone?

Brance

Archived