TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequentials

RogerS

I bought the CDC kit on-line through Blue Oval Industries. 1/2 hour "plug and play" install, great instructions. Outstanding product, IMHO, and I have heard a lot of compliments about them. BTW, my dealer wanted 450.00 installed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-Mu...92145QQtcZphoto

Happy Motoring!

I bought the CDC kit on-line through Blue Oval Industries. 1/2 hour "plug and play" install, great instructions. Outstanding product, IMHO, and I have heard a lot of compliments about them. BTW, my dealer wanted 450.00 installed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-Mu...92145QQtcZphoto

Happy Motoring!

LL-Is CDC kit that SAI uses/offers?

I honestly don't know. Sure looks like there is one company behind it all with more than one retail outlet, so, it would not surprise me.

From my point of view, SPP doesn't make anything of it's own. They retail, and install, but do not mfg.

Someone posted on here awhile back they bought the lights from SAI and they came packaged in a CDC box. If you buy from SAI I believe they are 199 compared to 149 from CDC and everywhere else. Suposobly they are the exact same product in the same box.

Someone posted on here awhile back they bought the lights from SAI and they came packaged in a CDC box. If you buy from SAI I believe they are 199 compared to 149 from CDC and everywhere else. Suposobly they are the exact same product in the same box.

Thanks Reino and LuLu. I want to install these.

I had them in my 2005 mustang GT for the last 2 years, and took them out and now I am going to put them in the 2008 SGT. They are from CDC. I even have them on my 1996, but that is harder-not a direct harness switch. The new ones are so much easier and took like less than an hour start to finish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

One of the coolest things I've done to the car. It's fun to watch people in the rear view mirror pointing them out and talking about it even though they don't know anything about the car that it is on. It's a real attention getter.

I bought my first pair from American Muscle, who advertised them as CDC and came in a clear bag only. They wanted me to turn right only (one side was wired backwards) so I sent them back and in the mean time bought a pair from a local distributor. The second pair came in a CDC box and were actually assembled better, In my opinion. Using my detective skills, I dont think the ones from American Muscle are actually CDC.

Takes 30 mins to install and an additional $12 for 4 plastic clips to replace the 2 I broke for the trunk liner. :rant:

Archived