TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GO SGT clone?

mccoystudio_merged

Still have not seen the Shelby/Rousch car around Seattle.....But.... today in a police parking lot, a fenced employee parking lot I might add, was what I think was a GO Calif Special with "shelby" chrome letters on deck lid. What gave it away was what looked to be flat black (it was raining) lemans stripes, may have been lowered but may not have been, and could not get a side view of hood. Definentally said shelby on rear lid. I was not able to get any closer for a peek and really would you want to explain to an officer why your creepin around the employee parking lot haha. "Seriously officer I just love mustangs, no I'm driving a scout right now but really I love em". And being I got let loose for doing a fat burn out across an intersection recently (don't ask) I was not sticking around too long.

So my question - all GO cars had/have silver stripes right? Not sure what I was seeing in the distance but I think it was a clone could not see a dash guage set from the elevation I was at either. Could see the side scoops though-Wierd.

Did it have a rear spoiler? Could have been a California Special with stripes and they added Shelby letters.

Yep your right C/S had a rear spoiler and so did this one, I was thinking today at least I know not to speed if i see this car cruisin around haha! I thought it may be a shelby but I think the guy added the chrome letters thats all.....time will tell I am sure I will see it around.

Archived