TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered another Shelby

ShelbyPilot

Are you going to to slapper bars on her.With the right amount of weight in the back you can pull a wheelie.On a serious note I bought one for my daughter for Xmas last year.Not a Shelby but a red Mustang.Everything is steel except for the steering wheel.

Caution:DO NOT PICK UP THE CAR BY THE STEERING WHEEL!!!Mine cracked just moving it from the driveway.

I noticed you bought a WHITE one. We all know the white cars are better looking and Faster!

White was the only choice for the Shelby variant. I thought about ordering one ef the non-Shelby ones and having it painted Ebony with stripes and badges to match but I think it would have easily gone into $500 or more. I also thought of getting the blue one and having stripes and badges added. In the end I just paid an extra $40 to have the Shelby licensed product. Because my 3 year old son is really particular about authenticity. :P

I noticed you bought a WHITE one. We all know the white cars are better looking and Faster!

cm198...I just noticed you have sc #0014.......fyi..I hav sc # 0016, csm 1831

regards

bob

I think I saw some new lower control arms and a watts link for it in the winter catalog :blink:

I think I'd just be happy with a new set of wheels. The hub cap look just doesn't belong and where is my hood scoop? Oh wait, am I asking about the pedal car or my Shelby GT.....Bud......

Socal, You should see if you can get the CS6 Hood & grille & the 20'S to look more like yours. :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure your son would really think it's cool then & He'll be cleaner & quicker too :lol::lol:

Merry Christmas!!!

Socal, You should see if you can get the CS6 Hood & grille & the 20'S to look more like yours. :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure your son would really think it's cool then & He'll be cleaner & quicker too :lol::lol:

Merry Christmas!!!

....next thing you know he will be pedaling around the autocross track.

Archived