TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Help with Brake Duct Install

clink_merged

Hi, :)

Maybe someone can help me out? I ordered the brake duct kit for front and rear to be installed by Shelby while my car was still in LV, Well they forgot to install it and I just received it today on my porch with no instructions or pictures. Does anyone happen to have any pictures of your installation, of the front and rear brake Ducts that you could e-mail me?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

David Clinkscales B) dclinkscales@cox.net

I only found one picture of the front that will do you any good. I moved the clamp that holds the duct further forward on the sway bar because it was rubbing the steering rod ends. Becareful with that.

My rears have been modified because of the aftermarket control arms. The only thing I can tell you on the rears is the front piece attaches to the underside of the body with a polished "star" head screw just in front of the wheel well.

If nothing else, come up to OC and I we can take the wheels off of mine and figure it out.

IMG_0607.jpg

Hi, :)

Maybe someone can help me out? I ordered the brake duct kit for front and rear to be installed by Shelby while my car was still in LV, Well they forgot to install it and I just received it today on my porch with no instructions or pictures. Does anyone happen to have any pictures of your installation, of the front and rear brake Ducts that you could e-mail me?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

David Clinkscales B) dclinkscales@cox.net

Dave,

E-mail on the way. It may help. If not I can take some detailed photo's for you.

Roger

I only found one picture of the front that will do you any good. I moved the clamp that holds the duct further forward on the sway bar because it was rubbing the steering rod ends. Becareful with that.

My rears have been modified because of the aftermarket control arms. The only thing I can tell you on the rears is the front piece attaches to the underside of the body with a polished "star" head screw just in front of the wheel well.

If nothing else, come up to OC and I we can take the wheels off of mine and figure it out.

IMG_0607.jpg

Thanks,

This will help. Also Bud said he is sending some instructions and photos.

Clink

Dave,

E-mail on the way. It may help. If not I can take some detailed photo's for you.

Roger

Thanks for the Photos, Also Bud said he is sending some instructions and photos.

If I need more I may ask for more pics.

Thanks,

Clink

Archived