TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 AUTO SGT .......

stump_breaker

YES she found one. the car is named Peaches and she is picking her up on Saturday.. yall want to guess who she is getting it from??? anyone.....anyone....

michael morris

Yes, thank you guys for thinking of me, it is "herpony68" and I did just buy my convertible automatic SGT (2008) from Michael Morris!!! I pick it up Saturday like he said! i can not wait!!!! Thanks!

Yes, thank you guys for thinking of me, it is "herpony68" and I did just buy my convertible automatic SGT (2008) from Michael Morris!!! I pick it up Saturday like he said! i can not wait!!!! Thanks!

congrats, bringing your new girl to the next GSRMC meeting? (Ihope)

I'll pray for good weather!

well OK yall get 1 hint, but only 1 :lol: :rolleyes:

look forward to meeting you on saturday after your 4 hour car ride to Perry :lol:

michael morris

congrats, bringing your new girl to the next GSRMC meeting? (Ihope)

I'll pray for good weather!

If weather is good, I will have it at the meeting in Dec, so all you GSRMC members can see! Michael-see you Saturday, but i will be crabby after a 4 hour ride!! HAHAHA

Well at least it's not named Ralph!...... auslachen2-big.gif

Stump, we are starting a collection to fly you up to Tasca next year!

you are hilarious! :lol:

herpony.....glad introducing you to MM worked out so well.

cant wait to see your new baby....PEACHES! ;)

What do you think MM, Wayne Morris Ford North here in Clifton? :blink:

Stump, we are starting a collection to fly you up to Tasca next year!

you are hilarious! :lol:

herpony.....glad introducing you to MM worked out so well.

cant wait to see your new baby....PEACHES! ;)

What do you think MM, Wayne Morris Ford North here in Clifton? :blink:

NO WAY yal aint getting me up there in that snow!!! :lol: im only a phone call away and a plane ticket from car. yall call me ANYTIME yall need a car, but aint gettin in NO snow

michael morris

If weather is good, I will have it at the meeting in Dec, so all you GSRMC members can see! Michael-see you Saturday, but i will be crabby after a 4 hour ride!! HAHAHA

I picked up 07SGT4990 from MM back in August. Which way will you be heading? If north, I would recommend taking back roads to Savannah and then US 1 as far as you can (at least through to NC), as there are some great back roads hidden in SC north of Columbia...

Also, be prepared to fall in love with the car. As for meeting MM himself, nothing can prepare you for that... :lol:

Also, don't know where the "68" in "herpony68" comes from, but I sold a '68 J-code fastback to purchase the SGT, and I haven't regretted that decision yet.

I picked up 07SGT4990 from MM back in August. Which way will you be heading? If north, I would recommend taking back roads to Savannah and then US 1 as far as you can (at least through to NC), as there are some great back roads hidden in SC north of Columbia...

Also, be prepared to fall in love with the car. As for meeting MM himself, nothing can prepare you for that... :lol:

Also, don't know where the "68" in "herpony68" comes from, but I sold a '68 J-code fastback to purchase the SGT, and I haven't regretted that decision yet.

The 68 comes from my first car a 1968 plain jane coupe-6 cylinder. It is older than me, but I still have it today! This shelby will raise my numbers to 6 all together-2 of which are shelby's! I have a 1968 coupe, 1977 coupe, 1996 LX, 2004 40th anniversary GT, 2006 shelby GT-H, and now 2008 shelby GT convertible! I used to live in NC, so I do know some of the back roads. I actually took route 1 all the way from NC to NJ once when my 1996 dropped a cylinder in Charlotte. (racing at Lowes Motor Speedway is no good for a 6 cylinder!!)

The 68 comes from my first car a 1968 plain jane coupe-6 cylinder. It is older than me, but I still have it today! This shelby will raise my numbers to 6 all together-2 of which are shelby's! I have a 1968 coupe, 1977 coupe, 1996 LX, 2004 40th anniversary GT, 2006 shelby GT-H, and now 2008 shelby GT convertible! I used to live in NC, so I do know some of the back roads. I actually took route 1 all the way from NC to NJ once when my 1996 dropped a cylinder in Charlotte. (racing at Lowes Motor Speedway is no good for a 6 cylinder!!)

Oh my Gosh! and under 40!!

I'm already married but I could always use a sugar mama....... helmetandring-big.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :lol::lol:

That is cool though.......

Oh my Gosh! and under 40!!

I'm already married but I could always use a sugar mama....... helmetandring-big.gif

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :lol::lol:

That is cool though.......

Well, unfortunately, or fortunately, however you look at it, I am already married too!!! Michael-can not wait for the pics!

Well, unfortunately, or fortunately, however you look at it, I am already married too!!! Michael-can not wait for the pics!

im glad my wife didnt read this post. sounds like your sending me pics!!! :lol: like i cant wait for the pics after i found out about your marriage!! i will have them tomorrow

michael morris

Archived