TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sixteen finally comes home!

lcf58

Congrats!! Looks Great!! How does she run?!!

I have not really had a chance to open her up yet...but she runs much smoother than I had anticipated in normal driving...love the exhaust pitch. I'll tell you this...a Corvette pulled up next to me this afternoon at an intersection and the driver's eyes were bugging out of his head...not that I bought it for things like that.

It had 25 miles on the odometer...that seems to be about average. When do you get yours?

That's a nice one! Congratulations, 16!

:party::cheerleader: :bandance: :happy feet: :roses::shift:

Thanks! Now if it doesn't rain this weekend, life will be good.

I have not really had a chance to open her up yet...but she runs much smoother than I had anticipated in normal driving...love the exhaust pitch. I'll tell you this...a Corvette pulled up next to me this afternoon at an intersection and the driver's eyes were bugging out of his head...not that I bought it for things like that.

It had 25 miles on the odometer...that seems to be about average. When do you get yours?

Thanks! Now if it doesn't rain this weekend, life will be good.

Supposed to rain here in the Old Dominion this weekend. Hope you have better luck!

:sos:

Nice photos & nice ride. Do you have any plans on adding the over the top Blue stripes to her? And what was that remote I seen on the dash with the wire for?

I initially thought that adding the stripes were going to be a no-brainer, but the naked hood is starting to grow on me (which I did not expect.) Not sure yet about the stripes. Shelby in Vegas will do them, but it is very expensive...just over four figures. My dealer has offered to put vinyl ones on to see if I like the look, and if so, then get them professionally done through him.

The remote you see is something called "MobileEase"...it is available in the 2007 Mustang accessories guide. It basically lets you connect your bluetooth-enabled cell phone through the car's audio system (with voice commands, etc.)

They say in about 1 month!!! I am soo geared up,its driving me crazy! Keep me abreasted to how yours runs,that way maybe the time will pass quickly for me! Can't wait!

Archived