TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GAS CAP AGAIN

dmagner1

AMY:

I believe that the 'Berg Shelby' gas cap is the winner?

If you deem it to be, what is the timeline to manufacture:

"The Shelby GT Logo Kit"

1. Shelby GT Gas Cap

2. Matching Horn Center Cap

3. Wheel Center Caps for the 20" Razor Rims a bunch of us have purchased

4. Power Adapter "plug" (a guy from Oregon sells these on ebay - contract with him to make some up with this new Shelby GT logo!)

5. Matching embroidered image on a simple vintage-style black Baseball Cap

6. Matching embroidered "patch" so that we can sew it on our favorite jacket (that we've already bought) etc.

7. And for all of those show & shines...a nice "directors chair" with an embroidered Shelby GT logo!

Sell the items individually at a premium....

And as a SET - with the set exclusively for sale to SGT owners with a CSM # at a "bundle discount"

By the way, I would pay a "bundle price" for all 7 items above: $150. - $175.

My guess is that you could sell around (500) of these packages/sets: Gross Revenue of $75,000. in less time than it took to sell out Mr. Shelby's birthday bash!

PS: For you GT/SC owners - items 5, 6 & 7 could easily be modified at very little cost to incorporate the GT/SC mark. To create a special version of items 1,2,3 & 4 for such a low quantity, would add production costs that may be prohibitive to SAI.

PSPS: If SAI finally makes a move to give us a true "SGT Logo" - then let's get "ALL of the GOODIES" we want NOW. Otherwise, it will never happen!

Comments/Input anyone? Let's send some strong signals in mass to SAI so that they will know that they will have buyers!!

-----------------------------

Well, it's time to go out the door. My lovely wife and daughters (6 and 14) are leaving for Disneyland!!

Look forward to catching up on the Forum next week! Bye for now everyone!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's time to go out the door. My lovely wife and daughters (6 and 14) are leaving for Disneyland!!

Look forward to catching up on the Forum next week! Bye for now everyone!

.....so that is where are rain is coming from in the next few days. Thanks alot. j/k. :P

.....so that is where are rain is coming from in the next few days. Thanks alot. j/k. :P

Geez - we spend all of this money to "come to the sun" and enjoy Disneyland...and the forecast for the next few days is nothing but R A I N!!!

Us Northwesterners can't catch a break!

:blink:

You going to the B-Day bash Socal? We were able to get tickets and are looking forward to going.

+1000 times.

I never have seen anything proposed by SAI. I have followed this longer than I would rather admit,

did I miss something????

I would accept any exclusive cap for the SGT from SAI.... period.

Amy, is this what we are talking about when you refer to "s" snake??? Can we do this????

ShelbyGTCap3.jpg?imgmax=512

I like it.This is the baby snake now they have the right to call us baby snake.

If they call it a baby snake, we can say it has 700 hp.

:blink:

You going to the B-Day bash Socal? We were able to get tickets and are looking forward to going.

I wish, the idea was vetoed.

Rainy days are very good for the Tragic Kingdom. There will be no locals there and you should have more room. Make sure you see the snow. Oh wait that's nothing new for you probably. :P

Oh yeah back to topic. Which pieces and how much so I can begin saving up.

AMY:

"The Shelby GT Logo Kit"

1. Shelby GT Gas Cap

2. Matching Horn Center Cap

3. Wheel Center Caps for the 20" Razor Rims a bunch of us have purchased

4. Power Adapter "plug" (a guy from Oregon sells these on ebay - contract with him to make some up with this new Shelby GT logo!)

5. Matching embroidered image on a simple vintage-style black Baseball Cap

6. Matching embroidered "patch" so that we can sew it on our favorite jacket (that we've already bought) etc.

7. And for all of those show & shines...a nice "directors chair" with an embroidered Shelby GT logo!

Sell the items individually at a premium....

And as a SET - with the set exclusively for sale to SGT owners with a CSM # at a "bundle discount"

By the way, I would pay a "bundle price" for all 7 items above: $150. - $175.

My guess is that you could sell around (500) of these packages/sets: Gross Revenue of $75,000. in less time than it took to sell out Mr. Shelby's birthday bash!

PS: For you GT/SC owners - items 5, 6 & 7 could easily be modified at very little cost to incorporate the GT/SC mark. To create a special version of items 1,2,3 & 4 for such a low quantity, would add production costs that may be prohibitive to SAI.

PSPS: If SAI finally makes a move to give us a true "SGT Logo" - then let's get "ALL of the GOODIES" we want NOW. Otherwise, it will never happen!

Comments/Input anyone? Let's send some strong signals in mass to SAI so that they will know that they will have buyers!!

Oh yea, sign me up for the bundle. I need a chair to sit in from time to time at the car shows....once I heal up a little more. :o

I would be up for a bundle, but not sure what this

" Power Adapter "plug" is

Mark,

It is the "Power Outlet" in the center of your dash. Jim

DSC_0127.jpg

Sorry about the size of the image. I am a REALLY slow learner on this photo attachment thing. Jim

I like the red eject button, I can point to that when my kids aren't behaving n the car :D

You . . . you let your kids IN the car? :o Jim

I made a trip up to SAI today and did learn what the gas cap design will be. I forgot to ask John for permission to publish what it is, so I will let him weigh in on it when he wants. Jim

I made a trip up to SAI today and did learn what the gas cap design will be. I forgot to ask John for permission to publish what it is, so I will let him weigh in on it when he wants. Jim

Oh...You are such a tease!

ok, we are inagreement on the s snake with shelby Gt, or the "berg" cap as it is now called?

let me know, I will get it started

Amy

Pretty cool!!! Wow he's famous!!! I guess these Northwesterners really know how to design. LOL

Congratulations Jerry, great job. Can't wait to get one of your "Berg Caps". As Jerry's was the agreed upon design, I hope he gets his free of charge. B) and discounted to all Northwesterners. J/K

Dave

Amy,

I tallied up all the votes for the "BergShelby"/S Snake version. If I got it right:

31 said yes as is on the cap with 1 wanting changes to the metal frame/wreath.

1 said yes but colored snake, 1 would prefer a colored snake but will be happy without.

2 said "CS" version with CS signature

Here's those that said yes over the last 4 pages:

1 young768

2 mywickedshelby

3 Bubbabow

4 SGT

5 swedeshelby

6 ducatirider2

7 BergShelby

8 Dig-It

9 Wado

10 bigcarl

11 Diablo Yes, with chrome looking frame (vice brushed)

12 GTjonnyR

13 07SGT0701

14 mark1

15 AFBLUE

16 WI-GT/SC

17 --H

18 ShelbyCobra826

19 shelbydream1 wanted "POWERED BY" at top of frame w/ "FORD" at bottom of frame

20 Azquadz

21 Pastor Passum

22 ShowCar

23 08SGT1234

24 Milstang wanted snake colored like engine cap (will gladly take it without though!)

25 socaljafo also wanted colored snake

26 SGTinBC

27 clark17357

28 2007_Shelby_GT

29 Joe Rod

30 07SGT0547

31 Cobrawertz

32 fatboy change bergshelby to have larger "G" and "T" on either side of snake

33 Webba

Amy, not to be pushy, but what are you waiting for? The people have spoken. :)

Archived