TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ducati, We are waiting patiently :)

AFBLUE

Ducatirider2 (Mark) should have gotten his car via museum delivery yesterday. I guess he's having too much fun to come on here right now.

Thought it was ironic 2 guys named Mark (Ducati and me) ordered Vista Blue Coupes from Michael Morris

(also odd that 2 guys that live within 20 miles of each other, Dig-it and me, ordered from Michael Morris...but that's a different thread).

Ducatirider2 (Mark) should have gotten his car via museum delivery yesterday. I guess he's having too much fun to come on here right now.

Thought it was ironic 2 guys named Mark (Ducati and me) ordered Vista Blue Coupes from Michael Morris

(also odd that 2 guys that live within 20 miles of each other, Dig-it and me, ordered from Michael Morris...but that's a different thread).

This has Twilite Zone writin all over it................ :)

ducati Mark Mckinsey MM

afblue mark mitchell MM

michael morris MM

insert twilight zone music here.

michael morris

wheres Eminem from, detroit ?? I think he is looking for an SGT as well.....work associate of mine found his cell phone in airport limo ride last week in motorcity..she sat on it first.

we can call him. Eminem and put in touch with MM.

The car is home safe and sound, great museum delivery experience, I recommend it for everyone who can do it. Great drive home, drove a portion of Route 66. I'm working today (toward the S/C) and will get a post up tonight or tomorrow with pictures.

The car is home safe and sound, great museum delivery experience, I recommend it for everyone who can do it. Great drive home, drove a portion of Route 66. I'm working today (toward the S/C) and will get a post up tonight or tomorrow with pictures.

glad you made it home safe, now go sell some motorcycles so that you can get you a S/C.

michael morris

Archived