TEAM SHELBY FORUM

06 GTH in Hawaii (Maui)?

MattInDetroit

IF YOU KNOW THE CSM I MIGHT HAVE IT. #192 AND #193

Maui Hertz has three GT-H for rental, Honolulu has five. All regular plates on Maui county start with "M" as the first letter, then two more letters, space, then three numbers. B)

Maui Hertz has three GT-H for rental, Honolulu has five. All regular plates on Maui county start with "M" as the first letter, then two more letters, space, then three numbers. B)

They are still renting the 06's? Wow....well, I guess you really can't drive far! ;-)

IF YOU KNOW THE CSM I MIGHT HAVE IT. #192 AND #193

Thanks, but this was last week that it was seen driving around the island.

They are still renting the 06's? Wow....well, I guess you really can't drive far! ;-)

I'm renting a 07 GT-H convert in Vegas next week (and paying dearly for the experience!!). When I made the rental earlier this month, the Hertz reservationist asked me if I wanted the convert or the coupe. She said Vegas still has some 06 GT-Hs in the stable. Time will tell......

JW

[/quote

All the rentals in Honolulu and on Maui in Hawaii are convertibles. 06 Coupes were sent to the West Coast for sale. None were available for sale here in Hawaii. Aloha! B)

Archived