TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm a newbee

WI-GT/SC

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum & have no clue what I am doing or how to set this up. I've been reading the forum since May & really enjoy it. I ordered my 07 SGT April 18th on my wife's birthday. Arrived at SAI July 2nd awaiting Mod shop for Polished paxton, gages, lower grille, ducts, lamps, misc. int. trim & ????? It's Perfomance White & Charcol w/IUP. I got a call from Bud today that the car should be done week after Thanksgiving. I really enjoy the comoradory & information on the forum & look forward to becoming involved. I hope you guys can help me out here. Thank You! WI-GT/SC

Welcome from Canada!

You'll LOVE your new ride.....

Two weeks to go!!

enjoy the forum - a real nice group of folks on here!

todd

welcome aboard

Thank you Socal. I've looked at your car alot since you've had it on here and it's awsome. Almost makes me think I should have gone black. Thanks again!

Thank you Socal. I've looked at your car alot since you've had it on here and it's awsome. Almost makes me think I should have gone black. Thanks again!

No,White is the color of people with taste! :lol: And the faster color by far!!! :lol:

You know what they say...Once you go black.....you will be washing it all the time! ;)

I had a white car once, hardly washed it ever, then I bought a black one and swore to god that I would never own another black car. But there's just something about a black Shelby GT...........I don't know what it is..........they just look so kool I couldn't resist it. Yup, and now I'm running the dust buster over it every other day. Then again too I've heard on here the black ones are faster than the white. :D

As in anything on the internet, don't believe everything that you read. Not only is the white faster, but it also gets twice the gas mileage that the black does. :lol:

I've heard that gas milage thing too! :D

Hi everyone. I am new to the forum & have no clue what I am doing or how to set this up. I've been reading the forum since May & really enjoy it. I ordered my 07 SGT April 18th on my wife's birthday. Arrived at SAI July 2nd awaiting Mod shop for Polished paxton, gages, lower grille, ducts, lamps, misc. int. trim & ????? It's Perfomance White & Charcol w/IUP. I got a call from Bud today that the car should be done week after Thanksgiving. I really enjoy the comoradory & information on the forum & look forward to becoming involved. I hope you guys can help me out here. Thank You! WI-GT/SC

Welcome aboard, is that a 70 mach1 that you have? If so tell us about it.

Hi all! Black cars are really sharp (if you want to wash, buff, wax & polish them everyday). If you don't the drag coefficient will definatley make them slower!!!!!!!!!!!! All that said I like them both. My SGT is the first white car I've ever owned & I don't even like white, but on this car it's awesome (and much faster i'm sure) ever here of White Lightning? The vista blue is also really sharp. Grabber orange & silver (to each his own). I can't wait to finally get behind the wheel of my first new car!

About my 70' Mean Green is VIN 00021 the first of the 55 Mach-1 R code show cars verified by the Eminger report & Marti report. It's got all the original rust free body panels, etc. #'s matching 428 bored & stroked too 454 ci. C-6, 3:91 Trac lok, Dynoed at 568 HP 596 TQ. It's a real handfull. When I figure out how to post pic's I'll get er done!

Thanks to all

No,White is the color of people with taste!

If you like the taste of vanilla maybe... :P

:D

Hi all! Black cars are really sharp (if you want to wash, buff, wax & polish them everyday). If you don't the drag coefficient will definatley make them slower!!!!!!!!!!!! All that said I like them both. My SGT is the first white car I've ever owned & I don't even like white, but on this car it's awesome (and much faster i'm sure) ever here of White Lightning? The vista blue is also really sharp. Grabber orange & silver (to each his own). I can't wait to finally get behind the wheel of my first new car!

About my 70' Mean Green is VIN 00021 the first of the 55 Mach-1 R code show cars verified by the Eminger report & Marti report. It's got all the original rust free body panels, etc. #'s matching 428 bored & stroked too 454 ci. C-6, 3:91 Trac lok, Dynoed at 568 HP 596 TQ. It's a real handfull. When I figure out how to post pic's I'll get er done!

Thanks to all

1959 Oldsmobile Super 88

1966 Ford Mustang

1966 Chevy K-20

1st of the 55 show cars 1970 Mach-1 R code VIN 00021

1971 Mach-1 original Eleanor survivor

1973 Z-28 9,000 mile survivor

1976 Dodge Power Wagon

1984 Trans-am 4,000 mile survivor

1993 Z-28 LT-1 6 spd

1999 Harley FXR 3

2003 Harley Road King Classic

Explain your sig please. That sounds like it might be a good story! :blink:

1959 Oldsmobile Super 88

1966 Ford Mustang

1966 Chevy K-20

1976 Dodge Power Wagon

1993 Z-28 LT-1 6 spd

1999 Harley FXR 3

I just love rare collectible cars. I own an autobody & repair shop & deal in classic cars for the last 21 years & when the right ones come along I've got to hang on to them for my personal collection. I'll give you guys a good description when I get some spare time & get a little better at this :huh:

welcome WI GT/SC..there are 6 or 7 SGT owners in the Chicago/Northern IL area...Matt hosted a Car-ba -Que this fall and I am on the hook with mr hugger to set up a spring-fling-run-what-ya-bring thing.

Matt, Steve..lets make sure we keep WI SG/SC in our planning.

ps..where are you located in se wi ??

regards

bob

1959 Oldsmobile Super 88

1966 Ford Mustang

1966 Chevy K-20

1976 Dodge Power Wagon

1993 Z-28 LT-1 6 spd

1999 Harley FXR 3

Stump. I just love classic & muscle cars. My 71 Mach is a 44,000 mile original paint medium goldenrod, M code, Ram air, C-6, 3:50 trac lock, black deluxe interior, fold down all original car. I purchased it from the original owner about 5 years ago. When I get this sight figured out I'll post some pic's. Thanks to all!! :huh:

welcome WI GT/SC..there are 6 or 7 SGT owners in the Chicago/Northern IL area...Matt hosted a Car-ba -Que this fall and I am on the hook with mr hugger to set up a spring-fling-run-what-ya-bring thing.

Matt, Steve..lets make sure we keep WI SG/SC in our planning.

ps..where are you located in se wi ??

regards

bob

Thanks Bob! I would love to hook up with you guys. I live just over the border near Antioch IL. Thanks again WI-GT/SC :rolleyes:

bob

Ya der eh! Keep us WI boys in mind for da spring-fling!

Archived