TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Towels

sdear

I use only 100% cotton, Made in the USA. I use Zaino and they only recommend these towels. They say you have to be carful with non made in the USA or microfiber as they can scratch. So I guess its up to you. I cant stand anything made in China and only reason I would go to Walmart is to leave an explosive device...KIDDING FBI AGENTS SECRETLY SPYING ON US ;) I buy mine at Bed Bath Beyond. I have a shelf in the laundry room just for these and no one is allowed to use them for anything else. Yep Im the towel Nazi :)

same as Webba for me, 100% cotton made in the USA only.

I read (somewhere) that the quality control is so lame in China, where many cotton & microfiber towels come from, that you can buy the same exact brand name and the quality is not consistant lot to lot, batch to batch. One will be fine, the next will scratch.

same as Webba for me, 100% cotton made in the USA only.

I read (somewhere) that the quality control is so lame in China, where many cotton & microfiber towels come from, that you can buy the same exact brand name and the quality is not consistant lot to lot, batch to batch. One will be fine, the next will scratch.

Quality control a problem in China? So they poisoned a few of our dogs and put lead paint on some toys (OK, and maybe a little GHB here and there), and that's a problem?

I forgot to mention I buy big bath towels. I just fold it in thrids and use it to wipde the car down after washing. Then I use it to buff off the polish. For applying the polish i Use the pads that came with the Zaino kit.

Retired Hanes tee shirts with all hems cut off. As soft as a baby's azz.

But, just like engine oil and wax treatments, some of y'all can't wait to spend your money on what you believe is better just because it's more expensive.

Microfiber from wally world. Comes in a 12 pack and is white on one side and blue on the other.

I use the same thing. Sorry LuLu but I think I paid a whole 5 or 6 bucks for these. I too am the towel Nazi of my Reich.

Retired Hanes tee shirts with all hems cut off. As soft as a baby's azz.

But, just like engine oil and wax treatments, some of y'all can't wait to spend your money on what you believe is better just because it's more expensive.

I concur with ya LULU :) You and I think alike,including torque verses horsepower lol.

Do me a favor LuLu,explain to my wifey that her car/injun is a spinner motor ;)

Unrelated to this thread,but throwin it out there,gonna have the wifey wait till 20,000-30,000 miles,before using synthetic blends. That's also "assuming" it won't void Fords/factory warranty.

Thanks guys....

I know there is alot of controversy on it......some sites say only 100% cotton towels (usa) , and others expensive microfiber.

I do have a few of the expensive microfiber..and do see a difference from when i use less expensive ones.., but all of mine are getting old and need to be replaced.

Just trying to get a variety of opinions :P

I use only 100% cotton, Made in the USA. I use Zaino and they only recommend these towels. They say you have to be carful with non made in the USA or microfiber as they can scratch. So I guess its up to you. I cant stand anything made in China and only reason I would go to Walmart is to leave an explosive device...KIDDING FBI AGENTS SECRETLY SPYING ON US ;) I buy mine at Bed Bath Beyond. I have a shelf in the laundry room just for these and no one is allowed to use them for anything else. Yep Im the towel Nazi :)

Attention all law enforcement people. Above poster mentioned explosive device and Nazi all in the same post. Hmmm these Northern guys have to be watched... :lol:

Archived