TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CANADIAN GT500 orders

Guest staff2

Guest admin.stangs

We received an e-mail about Canadian GT500 orders being build at the same time as U.S. models. We have also seen this same question on the web.

According to John Alguire at Ford, Canadian and U.S. GT500s are being built at the same time.

We received an e-mail about Canadian GT500 orders being build at the same time as U.S. models. We have also seen this same question on the web.

According to John Alguire at Ford, Canadian and U.S. GT500s are being built at the same time.

And there is a Canadian delivery or two in the Regional Groups / Canada section.

Could you explain this post? Are we missing something

Hey Jet. Check out this thread:

Canada Forum

Thanks&Noted but with very few exceptions, dealers don't know from sh :censored: t about this car. I know Robert has some Dearborn connections and I would like to get some official reason why they would make a change midstream. This years deal is about as good as it gets using the existing SVT dealer program. And I heard nothing while hanging around the Ford people like a limpit mine at the Cart race last weekend. :ninja:

Archived