TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Only two years of Shelby GT!

stormeaston

"Guys this is real, a request from Ford and the Arizona dealers, there are only 100 and that is the end of the 2008 shelby GT, there will not be an 09."

I just came from the Team Shelby website, this is a qoute from Amy, They are going to make 100 GT's with red stripes for the guys in AZ and then thats it. Total production for the GT's will be about 8200 cars total.

"Guys this is real, a request from Ford and the Arizona dealers, there are only 100 and that is the end of the 2008 shelby GT, there will not be an 09."

I just came from the Team Shelby website, this is a qoute from Amy, They are going to make 100 GT's with red stripes for the guys in AZ and then thats it. Total production for the GT's will be about 8200 cars total.

would like to see the break down when all said and done....................... :)

would like to see the break down when all said and done....................... :)

I would like to see the breakdown of the 2007 model year now. Who knows, when the breakdown is revealed, we might learn how rare a certain color/trans combo is, and some unsold SGTs may quickly fly off the lots. Especially if there is no more to be had. Could reverse the trend on valuing our SGTs.

There's a white SGT with a wipple SC listed on Ebay by a dealer with a buy-it-now price of $74,000. It says that it is only 1 0f 6 to be produced with the wipple and that the MSRP is around $49K. It doesn't look like anything else was done besides the SC, no brakes or wheels.

I would like to see the breakdown of the 2007 model year now. Who knows, when the breakdown is revealed, we might learn how rare a certain color/trans combo is, and some unsold SGTs may quickly fly off the lots. Especially if there is no more to be had. Could reverse the trend on valuing our SGTs.

Thats true.......... :)

Archived