TEAM SHELBY FORUM

super snake

welcome to the board. they are only 2 SS built. a prototype and a concept. red and orange. Amy said production was ready to start. i havent heard when Tasca will start.

michael morris

has anything been solidified on the 725hp version? It seems like we're flying blind here.

This is one of the reasons why I'm trailering mine out to have SS done and bringing back all the parts taken off. I have the car, the truck and the trailer is on order (I'll have it by Christmas). All I need now is the date to transform my GT500 into the Fire-Breathing Super Snake that it is meant to be! B)

This is one of the reasons why I'm trailering mine out to have SS done and bringing back all the parts taken off. I have the car, the truck and the trailer is on order (I'll have it by Christmas). All I need now is the date to transform my GT500 into the Fire-Breathing Super Snake that it is meant to be! B)

You and me both brother. Are you taking your baby to Vegas for the upgrade? If so, SAI said they could provide a place to park the trailer if you decide to leave it during the conversion.

Archived