TEAM SHELBY FORUM

stangsunleashed screennames

shelbydream1

For those of you who've signed up at stangsunleashed-are you going by the same screen name? If not maybe we should post our new ones so we can re-connect over there. I signed up over there as Shelbydream1 just like here and we know Socal is ShelbyPilot---anyone else?

mine is completely different its

MICHAEL MORRIS over there. i hope this change doenst confuse anyone, but i felt a change was needed.

michael morris

No change needed Michael ............now your just yelling it! :lol::lol::lol: All CAPS THAT IS!

LuLu is "07SGT4729" at Team Shelby.

I didn't want to do it, sign up that is. I like it here better. But, the snag is, is that you have to join StangsUnleashed before you can join Team Shelby. That's messed up to me, but what can you do?

This here site is all I really need, don't expect to see much of me over there unless it involves something with Team Shelby events, ect.

Been doing this internet automotive site crap too long. I know the problems and pot holes all too well. Frankly, I am suprised I am back into it at all. If it wasn't for my SGT, y'all would never have heard of me to begin with.

Be safe.

I am taking this opportunity to switch to

Shelby GT/SC

Yo adam, god of the shelby world!!!!!!!!

how do i change my screen name on team shelby.

and everytime i try to ad my picture under my name it says it is to big and it is the same one i use on this sight.

help!!!!!!!!!!!

and everytime i try to ad my picture under my name it says it is to big and it is the same one i use on this sight.

help!!!!!!!!!!!

i think that the max photo is 2mb. If you contract robertlane pm or robertl@teamshelby.com he is happy to help you change your screen name. or you can call on Monday 702-448-1695 at Team Shelby

help!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve, I can't recall off hand but does your picture reside in Photobucket? If so, grab the IMG code and paste that into your signature over at SU. Roger reminded me how to do this the other day. Since I've been using Google's Picasa all this time, that's why I wasn't able to do this. I finally moved some pics to Photobucket and it works like a charm. I will eventually port all my pics over to PB for this easy and great feature.

Ohhhh that would be cool!

I've always wanted a protege!... :lol:

In my best buzzard voice from the Bugs Bunny cartoons....."and I will feed him and pet him and spank him when he is bad".....

Wasn't that the big dog instead of the buzzard?

I'm the same on SU as here, but I have been contemplating a change though. You know, the old "fresh start" thing.

I'm considering changin my nic to Stump_Breaker or SAI_Amy. Any objections?

:lol: That would be funny.

Here's a suggestion for those with different names on the 2 sites. Do like socaljafo did and list your other name in your custom title (CT). For example where mine currently says "SGT Mafia Consigliere" you could change it over there and/or over here to say "aka ShelbyPilot" Thus we know that shelby pilot is the same as socaljafo.

I'm AFBLUE on all my mustang sites (have the same avatar on both this and team shelby site).

Everytime I see "MM", I do have to pause for a second, because my initials are also "MM"

Archived