TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT 500 - How Many Are Built Each Year

clark17357

I will confess that I was one of those who began my journey wanting a GT 500 and was frustrated by the inability to get one for less than a King's ransom. I am still on the waiting list for one from a dealer who does not jack the price. I have come to love my Shelby and the fact that it is lighter than the GT 500.

We will never know (hear me, Amy, Bud and John?) how many '07's were built and the same will likely be true for the '08's. :lol: But can anbody tell me if Ford publishes how many GT 500s it makes a year? Thanks. Jim

Each year or total run? Jim

those numbers for 2007, 10,000 units a year 07,08 gt500. and 3000 or so sgt for 08. im sure i read this somewhere, dont remember if it was on here or not, and i may just be mistaken and made those up. I swear i think i read this. someone correct me if im wrong. chris

Each year or total run? Jim

Each year,Grabber pointed out that when he bought his car he knew that total over a three year span could reach 30k units,So you might have your answer,Because that is what he speculated is actually happening.

Wow. 5.4 million HP in 2007 on the 500's.

5.4 million hp ?? bet their insurance is re-dic-elas.

I got over 2,000 hp ( garage total )

Archived