TEAM SHELBY FORUM

looky loo panic!

shelbydream1

I have a new looky loo story and it caused quite a panic for a second. My son had a cub scout function this evening and I took him in the Shelby. When we came out, there was a county sheriff squad car double parked next to the car behind where I had parked with his bar light warning lights on and a county crime scene van in front of it. I had a sickening feeling in my stomach that my car was vandalized/stolen and I rushed up there only to find the two officers talking and the one with the crime scene jacket holding a very fancy camera-as I see that my car is ok, he says hope you don't mind we snapped some photos of your car. I looked at him and said I don't mind the photos, but you about gave me a heart attack. He apologized and explained that their parking job was the only way they could keep people out of the way long enough to snap the pics! I asked if they could keep people out of the way for a stretch of main street and I'd open it up for him to take pictures of-he laughed and said that would be fine, but the pictures would lead to a ticket in the mail :angry:

I have a new looky loo story and it caused quite a panic for a second. My son had a cub scout function this evening and I took him in the Shelby. When we came out, there was a county sheriff squad car double parked next to the car behind where I had parked with his bar light warning lights on and a county crime scene van in front of it. I had a sickening feeling in my stomach that my car was vandalized/stolen and I rushed up there only to find the two officers talking and the one with the crime scene jacket holding a very fancy camera-as I see that my car is ok, he says hope you don't mind we snapped some photos of your car. I looked at him and said I don't mind the photos, but you about gave me a heart attack. He apologized and explained that their parking job was the only way they could keep people out of the way long enough to snap the pics! I asked if they could keep people out of the way for a stretch of main street and I'd open it up for him to take pictures of-he laughed and said that would be fine, but the pictures would lead to a ticket in the mail :angry:

Cool Story LOL thanx for sharing

Archived