TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can someone smarter than me help

wmoore

Me put this into the proper words. The new Team Shelby site needs some adjustments. Maybe a lesson in ettiquette would help. Example: I love the game of golf and it is shared by millions all over the world. I replace my ball marks, only drive the cart where I'm supposed to etc... But because I play golf on the same course as other people it doesn't mean I want them in my foursome. Example 2: The Official Hood Scoop fix thread started by ilmor on the Team Shelby site. Now, why does anyone without an SGT need to post their opinion or even comment about something WE are going thru?

I don't have a problem with the change, I just think they need a lesson in etiqutte over there. I don't want this to turn into a Team Shelby board bashing. Maybe a place to put suggestions on how it could become better. I would post this over there as well but, not sure how it would turn out.

You know "I pity the fool" that comes into a SGT thread on the "Team Shelby" forums and says something negative about the SGT. Many here have the hammer back, safety off, and finger on the trigger.

It could get ugly real quick. Just be aware that there are trolls on most sites that love to stir things up just to get a rise out of people (they are probably reading many of our threads about this issue and getting excited about the possibilities). Trolls are just part of the internet forum environment, but it's been nice that they are rarely seen on here.

You know "I pity the fool" that comes into a SGT thread on the "Team Shelby" forums and says something negative about the SGT. Many here have the hammer back, safety off, and finger on the trigger.

It could get ugly real quick. Just be aware that there are trolls on most sites that love to stir things up just to get a rise out of people (they are probably reading many of our threads about this issue and getting excited about the possibilities). Trolls are just part of the internet forum environment, but it's been nice that they are rarely seen on here.

What he said!!!!!!!!

Archived